You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
im making a public group for players who would like anarchy to stop or be banned. we will have little protests.
our ultimate goal is to stop the shitposts from anarchy, because it is very cringe, doesnt make sense, and is overall made to cause drama.
application format below

who are you
do you like anarchymachine shitpostingg
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings
yes this is a joke, no i do not care whether or not anarchy gets banned, it is not my problem. no, this is not made to cause drama
MrDeeTee, Javi-kun, Mr AJ and 3 others liked this
who are you Me
do you like anarchymachine shitpostingg no
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings yes I make myself coffee all the time
yes this is a joke, no i do not care whether or not anarchy gets banned, it is not my problem. no, this is not made to cause drama no drama caused big meme xd I laughed
honestly this is a dick move. This is toxicity at its finest. Bat kat i always thought u were a cool person but after this not really. This is immature af and it’s not good. Just because you don’t like someone because they post a lot and is cringe doesn’t mean you need to get them banned.
GhostDragon, Javi-kun, Mr AJ and 1 others liked this
honestly this is a dick move. This is toxicity at its finest. Bat kat i always thought u were a cool person but after this not really. This is immature af and it’s not good. Just because you don’t like someone because they post a lot and is cringe doesn’t mean you need to get them banned.
yes this is a joke, no i do not care whether or not anarchy gets banned, it is not my problem. no, this is not made to cause drama
who are you Me
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings yes I make myself coffee all the time
yes this is a joke, no i do not care whether or not anarchy gets banned, it is not my problem. no, this is not made to cause drama no drama caused big meme xd I laughed
welcome, we will meet at karen's house on sunday at around noon, karen said she will make coffee and hot chocolate for the kids, and we might order mcdonalds!
Mr AJ, TomatoChunks liked this
who are you Me
welcome, we will meet at karen's house on sunday at around noon, karen said she will make coffee and hot chocolate for the kids, and we might order mcdonalds!
I have a restraining order filed on Karen, sorry I won’t be able to make it
GhostDragon, Javi-kun liked this
even though this is funny, it is still pretty disrespectful.
i mean lets be for real, karen is inviting you over? nah nah nah, you invite KAREN over you uncultured swine
GhostDragon, Javi-kun, Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!