You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
Guys my tummy hurts and I'm playing pokemon on my ds
Javi-kun, Sp4x liked this
By Cookie
who are you: a cookie
do you like anarchymachine shitpostingg: i dont love it but it only makes me wanna die
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings: i think coffee is gross but i recon i can make a good hot chocolate
sorry guys, due to some issues concerning children, restraining orders, and karen being a bitch, we'll be going over to susan's house. we'll order pizza and you can bring your kids, susan has nice kids and they can play on their ecksbox i think together
who are you: a cookie
do you like anarchymachine shitpostingg: i dont love it but it only makes me wanna die
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings: i think coffee is gross but i recon i can make a good hot chocolate
hi you're invited to susan's too. the meeting is gonna be at noon since we obviously our housewives and have nothing better to be doing at noon
who are you:javi
do you like anarchymachine shitposting:kinda makes my eyes implode
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings:yes
yes this is a joke, no i do not care whether or not anarchy gets banned, it is not my problem. no, this is not made to cause drama
who are you: a gamer
do you like anarchymachine shitpostingg: no
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings: tea > coffee but yeah i can make it
Cookie liked this
who are you: MattCobra best cobra
do you like anarchymachine shitpostingg: not particularly
do you know how to make a nice cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate for our biweekly meetings: Yes, all of the above

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!