You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By JTD
JTD is Frustrated because people just don't understand that i have 900 ping

so Due to the 2 Police mans JTD has lost his stuff and The 2 police mans just wont Understand that JTD will always comply To a arrest he wont fight back he will only fight back when he knows he can fight back but most of the time JTD wont fight back so JTD Might Quit Pandahut but JTD will give it Some time First

Video will be Uploaded soon when JTD internet comes back
Mr AJ liked this
By Sp4x
1. Please stop talking about yourself in the third-person, it's kinda annoying and makes you seem obsessed with yourself (stop saying "JTD doesn't like....")
2. Your ping is high because you live in the Philippines (Pandahut is a US-hosted server)
3. People don't care that your ping is high when they're arresting you (They're gonna keep arresting you regardless, maybe don't do illegal stuff or keep illegal stuff, and you won't get arrested :-))
Last edited by Sp4x on September 20th, 2019, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Cookie
i aways play with 200 ping yet i dont really complain and as he said just dont do anything illigal
By GrandpaHoovie
1. Stop talking about yourself in the third-person (stop saying "JTD doesn't like....")
If you do continue, keep bloody consistent with ur words, "Jtd doesnt like, they dont understand I"
Cookie liked this
By Outspace
Dont quit because you died, dying is so easy to come back from its not even funny. loot is ez to get
Sp4x liked this
By Supreme Leader
1. Talk in first person
2. Try and fix your grammar. I understand that English isn't your first language but at least try to fix your grammar
3. As Sp4x said, nobody will care about your ping. People I know will say "That is a you problem" so really, no point complaining
4. Unturned is just a game. Yes, this is supposed to depict real life but in the end, but remember, it's just a game
5. I cannot tell you how many times I died during rp. Ask just about anyone how many times they died, they'll tell you the same thing I just said
6. As Outspace said, getting loot is real easy. Have the right mindset and role; getting loot is so easy
Sp4x liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Actually one more thing, JUST USE BOLD, don’t color everything eyekilling blue, that’s just a personal preference

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!