You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By SnowingFate657
Hey everyone here at PH. I've been around for alittle over a year now. But only some of that was on rp. Alot of you will know me as a rp supermod, or as the annoying dedicated officer. Thats not how I started out here however. I came in to pvp one day and kinda just stuck around for awhile. After I got bored I moved to rp, died alot, then went back to PVP for about 300ish more hours. Then something changed, I went back to RP, and died alot again, but this time I was tired of being kos'd so I applied for staff. No one knew who I was really, and I was even asked who I was when I was accepted. I kept it that way for the first few months, before slowly working my way up to being known around the server. This is a long winded introduction, because its not one. The sad fact is, that I no longer have the large amounts of time to dedicate to this amazing community.

I've known I could not stick around for about a month now, and tired my best to keep my time here and in real life together but it is no longer possible. I know normally this is the part where people thank everyone who has made their time here special but that is true of everyone I met here, I cant thank you all. This was a distraction for me, and a good place to go to have fun. My physical state in real life kept me from doing what I really wanted too, which was to be a officer. I also got to help people out as a staff member, and keep chaos from reigning. So thank you, to everyone who has come about and played when I was online.

I thought long and hard about naming anyone in particular here, but I decided against it. There are too many people to list that made things here fun and great. All of BMC. All of WSMR. All of the PH staff in particular too. I can't pick and say someones name, as a mention to how good it was to be around them. I can however say that if I played with you I probably enjoyed it, even the trolls and people who caused chaos.

I got staff with barely anyone knowing me, but the ones who did mattered. I hope, beyond all I made a difference before I left and did well enough to keep people around. Goodbye, to all of pandahut. Until my time is free once again, and my own. When I am not working 8 days in a row, with two off. I'll reapply for staff one day and come back as police when I can. Until then rember that you don't need to be the best at what you do to do well, you just have to be dedicated to the fullest extent you can.

I will return in time. And this place will always hold a place in my heart.
Burnt, Tara Moist, Helena and 6 others liked this
By ZERO
My mate Snowing! I still remember killing you a ton with my Ace in PvP and then you started to use it :heartfulpanda: Good times. I wish you luck in your future endeavors in whatever you pursue. You made Pandahut and the RP community a better place. Thank you.
:heartfulpanda: :hystericalpanda: :hotheaded: :LovelyPanda: :staringpanda: :playfulpanda: :popcornpanda: :chillpanda:
By GrandpaHoovie
this is sad, farewell snowing, have a gud future fate, it was fun dying to you, being arrested, and getting kosed and u restoring me, have a gud life, and come back when you got free time,
Au Revoir, Mon ami
By Supreme Leader
My man snowing! You were a deticated officer in previous police groups we were in and W.S.M.R. We all had great times whether it was fighting BMC back in the day, dealing with modsits or just fucking around. Your presence made me one of the happiest people around during my time as a captain. I wish you well on your future endeavors chief! I'll see you round.
Mr AJ liked this
By Sp4x
ah, sad to see an old buddy go
Anyway Snowing, thank you for everything you did for and were to this community: a great staff member, a dedicated officer of the law, and a friendly guy you can always talk to; you truly made it a better place, and it won't be the same without you.
Good luck on any future endeavors mate, and hope to see you around sometime in the future.
<3
By iMC
Dropping by to say bye.
Was fun being staff alongside you.
Good luck in your future endeavours in real life.
By Cherry Diesel
you will be missed very much I wish you the very best of luck, I forgot to write a reply here sooner my bad. You will always be a panda goodbye :heartfulpanda:
By Javi-kun
i luv u

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!