You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By The Duke II
After weeks of investigations, it has been revealed who is behind the alt account 'Matthew' posting insulting posts against me. This person is a trial mod who i will NAME AND SHAME.
The guy has been revelead to me through confidential sources as the TRIAL MOD AUSTIN / YING YANG .
If you want to offend me go ahead, but use your real account and don't hide behind a fake one.
I expect administrators to demote him for creating a fake account and using it to insult long time players and making them leave the server
HIGH UP ADMINS KNOW ABOUT THIS AND HAVE BEEN HIDING THIS
this post is not to cause drama but to expose the truth . . . if the post is deleted it will reveal that what i am saying is true . . . and people need to hide it
By GrandpaHoovie
welp, that happened
Last edited by GrandpaHoovie on June 26th, 2019, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Miku
Austin / Ying Yang definitely owns that account but no 'high staff' have been hiding it. I don't know why you think they would be, as they are really not involved in elections or would have any reason to hide it. It's not like it's a very in depth conspiracy or secret, he literally posted on a ban appeal under Matthew instead of YingYang.

I also don't know why you think he would be instantly demoted, maybe striked but there is no direct rule against just having an extra account. Using it to avoid bans or pretend as someone else to try to influence people is def not allowed though. What he did in his posts is borderline disrespect but iffy.

Saying "insult long time players and make them leave the server" is a bit iffy as well, as pretty sure the reason you left was because your topic was locked due to Rambo's toxicity (or his ban) [Which he and you were repeatedly warned and told about] and causing drama in it, then he was banned and it was unlocked.

I also don't know how 3 posts could cause all of that, but regardless.

Edit: Matthew's posts were soft deleted for now
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Helena
I expect administrators to demote him for creating a fake account and using it to insult long time players and making them leave the server
you could have just made a player report instead of this. this thread only looks like unnecesary drama, let alone turning a call out into an entire conspiracy from staff

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!