You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By candyvan
Now i know i am not too popular especially since i betrayed my friends
but i do care about something in pandahut, and i really care about the well being and popularity of pandahut, i care about new people, the next generation. Now these people that will keep pandahut alive are decreasing in number, all because of low lifed groups like Danlex who raid for no reason, when you raid someone, they leave the server (especially new people), i am not that kind of person but most are therefore i would like most of the groups and people to sign below to support this act and save pandahut, basically, sanctions work like this, we warn people about sanctions on groups and if they breach the sanctions, we do everything we can to punish them( raids and making their life miserable) under right circumstances like if they didn't know better or they are new ( we don't want to lose them) SANCTIONS PLACED ON THESE GROUPS AND PLAYERS
Danlex
Dannyboy
[bop] i like to raid
and Cherry plut

Other groups that has been caught mercilessly raiding, you can comment down below

FOCUSES:
i would want big groups like the WSMR or the BMC to support these sanctions, even if you did do these kinda things, i really do hope you support this sanction
(forget the person who suggested this is candyvan)
( i know im not too hot)
By Helena
this is something anyone can do and i have honestly already seen people do it. specially from groups like BMC but also players like Samuel
hence the definition of RolePlay.
By candyvan
this is something anyone can do and i have honestly already seen people do it. specially from groups like BMC but also players like Samuel
hence the definition of RolePlay.
so ummm you gon boycott dem dodes? :popcornpanda:
By ZERO
It’s RP, what do you expect? Criminals do criminal things and cops are supposed to do cop things. BMC is a criminal group and WSMR is a police group. WSMR is supposed to stop BMC but rarely does. “Boycotting” BMC won’t do anything. It’s not a business and doesn’t puffer services. “Sanctions” on BMC will also do nothing when no one is a cop and the only penalty you get is a ticket, arrest, or warrant. Blame the lack of police on Pandahut #10. You also realize that BMC raids people with no mercy. Why would you want BMC to support something that goes against what they do as a group? Fact of the matter is that Pandahut #10 is led by criminals. Good luck with these “boycotting and sanctions” against the criminal groups.
By ZERO
Fact of the matter is that Pandahut #10 is led by criminals.
laughs in WSMR

overall -1 to this thread
Haven’t seen much WSMR on. Supreme is leaving. BMC has more members and is raiding more often now. I hope a police force comes together and fights back.
By Javi-kun
Fact of the matter is that Pandahut #10 is led by criminals.
laughs in WSMR

overall -1 to this thread
Haven’t seen much WSMR on. Supreme is leaving. BMC has more members and is raiding more often now. I hope a police force comes together and fights back.
I'm going back active possibly TMR bb

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!