You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Tgh7
Hey, I'm Tgh7 you don't know me. Ive been apart the community for a while I keep quiet tho. This next paragraph isn't to be taken as a rant. I don't mean t offend anyone. I do have to say this because its 2019.
It‘s not that I want to die. If anything, I want to live. I'm just really tired of being 'me‘, someone who can't achieve anything of wonh, a privileged individual who could have done so much more with what I had but instead fell into a spiral of seIf-loathing and inepititude. lsayl want to die so much that it may just as well be my mantra, but I know for a fact that it's just shorthand for wanting to be special, to be needed, to be important, to be wanted. Falling short of these expectations of mine as well as the expectations of others, and feeling unimportant and alone at my age may as well be a corporal sin punishable by death. I probably don't deserve this life. So I go on saying I want to die.
I doubt anyone would care about this post so if you got to the end of it congrats. You sat through complete bullshit. Have a nice day.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!