You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
Isn't that on 13?
Get better WiFi / Internet / pc
Helena, Mushy liked this
I feel like unturned on roleplay servers is extremely hard on pc. While most players bases not being destroyed as they haven't been raided and the large amount of new players coming in and making new bases for themselves cause issues with the server alot. Even on non roleplay servers if a server has been up for more than 2 months without a wipe and its popular you'll get pretty low fps. I don't have anywhere near a good pc set up so i can't speak for those with it.
It is curious that your post history is ridden with misleading bullshit topics such as this one, or "Make Pandahut like the old days". It is also worth noting that you have been involved with groups whose sole purpose were to pester our staff members, all the while you play the victim on the forums, making posts about longing for better days and asking for a solution to a non-existent problem.

Like multiple others have said, get better internet / PC. As for the "better days" remark, these wonderful days you are nostalgic about are remembered by us as the low points in PH player experience and general level of toxicity.

We appreciate criticism, in fact that 90% of our fixes and additions are based off what the community says. However, your comments very often cross the boundary of constructive criticism, and clearly show that you are pushing some sort of personal agenda which we have no business with.

We have indeed seen better days, until you came around and started plaguing our forums and Discord with childish rants. I suggest you follow up on your own words.
heATheN, Helena, Lex Of Talionis and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!