You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By faglord
I've been banned for being accused of "hacking" before in 2.5.5 i've hacked.I figured out unturned was supposed to be a fun game i decided to not use hacks anymore.I've been lagging recently and been acused of hack's on many games i was previously vac banned on cs:go on my other account.I dont remember what happend and why i was vac banned on cs:go.I made this ban appeal to be unbanned for me being accused for "hacking" and i am very sad about it i used to be a good player.I'd give people thousands of bamboo Think you for reading this i really want too get unbanned for my false accusations.Thank you guys if you read this.

Steamname: Electron Gaming Username:ELECTRON GAMING
conboss456, 002 zerotwo liked this
By Miku
This is not the right forum, post in this forum http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=14 using the correct Ban Appeals Format.
By Bot_fleek
can i be unbaned from pandahut 13 i have been baned for more then 3 mouths now can i be unbaned ive learned my lesson + i only kosed 2 pp
By killicha
When i banned it was 3.15.3.0 i think So let me explain i banned because i armored my makeshift car and admin thinks i it hack in 3.15 version you can break plates only with explosion Admin banned me because he doesn't know in 3.15 version you can't break plates without explsion and he test my car with Shadowstalker but it wont break because how i said you can't break without explsion in 3.15 So pls unban me i want play with my friends plsss :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: im banned on all server
SteamName : killgeneral321
By DankMeMe531
About 2 years ago I got banned for something I did not do. That thing was spawning. You see me and this other guy had the same name and the admin banned me instead. I didn't know how to get unbanned until I saw this. I am not even a mean person in the servers I use to buy the ranks that you can buy for the server and give some to random people on the server. If I get unbanned I swear I will buy a 20 dollar rank. Just please unban me I really love your servers and I want to get back to playing on your server. I didn't even do anything bad. Bye
By Loxtonjoel
About 2 years ago I got banned for something I did not do. That thing was spawning. You see me and this other guy had the same name and the admin banned me instead. I didn't know how to get unbanned until I saw this. I am not even a mean person in the servers I use to buy the ranks that you can buy for the server and give some to random people on the server. If I get unbanned I swear I will buy a 20 dollar rank. Just please unban me I really love your servers and I want to get back to playing on your server. I didn't even do anything bad. Bye
Make a ban appeal. And do not necro-bump old threads
Chubberton liked this
By Loxtonjoel
Miku last post is here tho. A treassure. Loxton
We must hail this for forever
Helena liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!