You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By wonslowcar
just a post for anyone who would like to say anthing about TGAMING nothing else please just TGAMING
i think you were looking at posts from 2 years ago and are now posting about them. tgaming came back and said that supreme lied about him dying, he was simply in a coma.
By GrandpaHoovie
less lied and more didnt know he survived
By ZERO
TGaming is alive. Locked.
By iMC
OK time to clear the air.

TGAMING is alive. I've been talking to him in Discord DMs for the past year and a half. He's part of my personal discord server right now.

That being said, this isn't Supreme's fault either. If anyone you knew ever disclosed them having a serious medical issue, then not contacted you for four-ish months, you would probably assume the worst too. Supreme wasn't able to confirm his status because, well, he was in a coma.

Initially, TGAMING was hesitant to reveal his status as he felt a bit guilty for the funerals and stuff, but slowly he's gaining confidence to possibly come back. (He showed up in a PH voice channel a few days ago) He's given me permission to make this post too.

I can't really say if he'll fully come back to Pandahut or not, as he's quite happy playing other games at the moment. He's also busy with school right now. But who knows?

That being said, TGAMING's funerals were probably two of the most memorable points in PH's timeline. We acknowledged that one's life can be gone in an instant and that our lives should be enjoyed day by day.

I really don't want this to end on a sad note, so here's a snapshot of his recent reaction to some of Pandahut RP's current staff.

Burnt, MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!