You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Elwin
Who are we?; We are the volunteer organization established 1 year ago as a Anti-BMC. We support new players financially and trying to keep them safe. In these days, i can't see any BMC or raid in the server. So that means our war is end. Now its time to focus keep new players safe and stop to new criminal groups against new players. If we are here, there is no robberies and raids. We warn for first who raid or rob a innocent person, if don't stop, the person who raid or rob innocents are on our Death List.

Why you should join us?; Are you still not tired of pointless raids and robberies? If you are, you should join us! If you're new and innocent, we will support you, fund you and protect you. Aren't you tired raided by someone everyday? Aren't you tired of losing everything in one day? Remember, the sun rises at the end of every night.

Do you need to do anything?; If you're not the criminal one, you can join us. As a bandit, you can join us too. But only thing you have to do is, keep innocents safe, we have raid list on our Discord and in game main building, the list shows our enemies bases, that bases are raid targets. No other bases can be raided by Peace Axe Bandits. You can earn a promotion for every raid target. Also, we have robbery list too, we counter, fire with fire.

We are resistance.

Apply now for play safe!

In Game Name;

Discord (For Discord Invite);

Age;

Reason of why you want to be part of Peace Axe Company;

Do you need store in safe zone?;

Do you promise to not steal from us?;

Do you promise to not be snitch?;
Mr AJ, PhantomPear liked this
Resistance from what again?
By Elwin
@GrandpaHoovie

Pandahut losing players i can see that. New players are getting on, but when they rob or arrest they are boring. People who builds base and store, getting raided by someone, and they are boring again, especially new players. My timezone is different than yours, in my timezone im the evidence of a lot of KOS. New players killing new players without reading rules and in that timezone we can not find staff. So i'll make new players enjoy that game and understand rules. I'll support them, protect them and teach them. I really like Pandahut, but like i said too many players is gone. Why we don't let new players leave? Lets growe them rookies to good role players. :heartfulpanda:

For + New Criminal Group Rising, someones has to stop em.
Mr AJ liked this
BMC split up into different groups, it doesn't exist anymore.
I wouldn’t apply for this because it been proven when you try to to against the most powerful faction it will destroy you and you can hardly beat them them when they have some of the top wealthiest people in the faction trust me I’ve had my share of wiping bmc bases then i quit for a year or soish then i came back and bmc split into multi little factions but it formed bmb something that more powerful then bmc was ever. The only way to fight the large factions is time
cotto liked this
BMC split up into different groups, it doesn't exist anymore.
cotto liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!