You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By ROZE's are RED
I think there Should Be a panda hut app we move the website and put in in google play and App Store
I’d be willing to help with this cause I know code
By Helena
AFAIK Developing an app and let alone running it can become quite the task, but i think it's a good point of reference to think that not even Hypixel, the biggest minecraft community, doesn't use an app for their forums, as someone who still spends a lot of browsing the forums on my phone's browser i can tell it would come off as pointless since browsing the forums on your phone through whatever browser you use is already very simple and clean, if anything it has only gotten better
By PhantomPear
not really needed
By Miku
Thought about it. Neither I or Mushy actively code in Kotlin/Java/Flutter though. I have coded in Java in the past, but meh. For Apple, it costs 100/year to publish apps, for Google it's a one time fee of 25. Right now just not worth the time. We've tried to make all of our websites including the front page, forums, etc, as mobile-friendly as possible. If you have some mobile-specific issue on them feel free to report it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!