You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
The true mystery of this is who luci's main account is ;c
Ya exactly sweet pea
unlike you Waypoint, you can only pvp in a 40 plate thick armored jet. Non-armored jet or on ground pvp you are dog arse so don't chat shit, it takes 0 skill to pvp in an armored ball, anyone can do it, you are trash smh.
Non armor jet vs Non armor jet I will win 98% of the time. Non armor vs ground depends on the scenario, hence why I use armor vs ground lol. Ez way to win
unlike you Waypoint, you can only pvp in a 40 plate thick armored jet. Non-armored jet or on ground pvp you are dog arse so don't chat shit, it takes 0 skill to pvp in an armored ball, anyone can do it, you are trash smh.
Also, lets not forget that I steam rolled through the most recent jet tournament on RP. Won 2 out of 4 rounds while only killing the pilots. Now the other two rounds were won by Pandahut's 2nd Best Pilot, Surfice. As I said, my reputation proves my point.
Also, lets not forget that I steam rolled through the most recent jet tournament on RP. Won 2 out of 4 rounds while only killing the pilots. Now the other two rounds were won by Pandahut's 2nd Best Pilot, Surfice. As I said, my reputation proves my point.
ur rep is a trash player who can only pvp in a plate ball of a jet so i don't know what you are talking about.
wonslowcar liked this
All yall need to get gud with the real best vehicle, the golf cart
(edit cause imma idiot)
How much is it for Halooooo :chillpanda: :playfulpanda:
Halo never learned how to fly
Sadly I never learned to fly. I got big-time ignored :crying: :crying:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!