You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
I, Waypoint, the best pilot on Pandahut & 2 other server networks (can't say cause that be advertising) am on a new quest.

I will offer my skill of being a godly pilot and teach you how to fly a jet. For a cost of some bamboo of course. Prices will be discriminatory based on my opinion on the player. And I reserve the right to deny service to anyone.

Also I want to make a clan purely made up of aircraft pilots, so just imagine a group people with my jet skills reign down upon any server.
How much is it for Halooooo :chillpanda: :playfulpanda:
How much is it for Halooooo :chillpanda: :playfulpanda:
Halo never learned how to fly
I, Waypoint, the best pilot on Pandahut & 2 other server networks (can't say cause that be advertising) am on a new quest.

I will offer my skill of being a godly pilot and teach you how to fly a jet. For a cost of some bamboo of course. Prices will be discriminatory based on my opinion on the player. And I reserve the right to deny service to anyone.

Also I want to make a clan purely made up of aircraft pilots, so just imagine a group people with my jet skills reign down upon any server.
How does flying in an armored jet, shooting players on the ground and other jets that can't even damage you make you good? I have a clip of you doing like 10+ passes on me on the ground and couldn't hit me once, which noob dog was in vc in the vid and he was just dying laughing. I can post if you'd like. Also, you ignored and never wanted to Jet PvP me in a normal jet that isn't armored like a TIE fighter.
AnarchyMachine liked this

How does flying in an armored jet, shooting players on the ground and other jets that can't even damage you make you good? I have a clip of you doing like 10+ passes on me on the ground and couldn't hit me once, which noob dog was in vc in the vid and he was just dying laughing. I can post if you'd like. Also, you ignored and never wanted to Jet PvP me in a normal jet that isn't armored like a TIE fighter.
I always take up a 1v1 in any jet, unarmor or armor. Did it ever come to mind that I was dodging your RPGs while also at 100ping so shots were delayed? Either way, no excuses. But my reputation and stats proves my claim. I don't need to say anything else :)

Edited: Also include the part in the vid where I shot noob dog out of his cockpit instantly too, I remember that moment.
unlike you Waypoint, you can only pvp in a 40 plate thick armored jet. Non-armored jet or on ground pvp you are dog arse so don't chat shit, it takes 0 skill to pvp in an armored ball, anyone can do it, you are trash smh.
unlike you Waypoint, you can only pvp in a 40 plate thick armored jet. Non-armored jet or on ground pvp you are dog arse so don't chat shit, it takes 0 skill to pvp in an armored ball, anyone can do it, you are trash smh.
Trash talking on an account made today Big yikes
TomatoChunks liked this
The true mystery of this is who luci's main account is ;c

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!