You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Duke isn't really a good person to have refer you. Generally they need to have a good reputation for that
he is way famous then you In pandahut lol
how does this matter lmao? "omgee guys he is famous that means he is good person and did good thing yes?!?!/1 you aren't famoos lol stop talking to meeeee!11!"
ok buddy

bmc got 21 member soa got 18 not much a vote dıfference lmao
hey incase you didn't know 21 is bigger than 18, meaning that if only those two player groups voted I can tell you who wins right now.
okay well ill make up for one of those votes, and I'm sure quavo has other friends outside bmc lmao...
Do u think All BMC gonna vote quavo i have 2 friend in BMC who is close friend more important than a game i know them for two year
okay well ill make up for one of those votes, and I'm sure quavo has other friends outside bmc lmao...
Duke isn't really a good person to have refer you. Generally they need to have a good reputation for that
how does this matter lmao? "omgee guys he is famous that means he is good person and did good thing yes?!?!/1 you aren't famoos lol stop talking to meeeee!11!"
ok buddy
what the fuck are you talkıng about are you hıgh ? maybe u smelled a beer can from trashcan outside of ur house

and do u thınk I dont have frıends outsıde of soa

ok buddy
what the fuck are you talkıng about are you hıgh ? maybe u smelled a beer can from trashcan outside of ur house

and do u thınk I dont have frıends outsıde of soa

I could ask the same question to you (cough) ur poems (cough)
Also hes saying that just cause Duke is, "Famous," doesnt mean he was a good mayor
i can hear your little fingers typing aggressively, please just calm down. its not that serious. you dont need to diss each other like that over a mayor election in a game bruh.
and to the duke thing, there is a term called notorious (also infamous), in which someone is well known for a bad thing. duke is not famous, he is a notoriously bad mayor. to say he is famous would be to imply that its for good reason. having duke support you, having as many fanboy supports as he has, will not ever be a thing you should stride to have.
GhostDragon liked this
i can hear your little fingers typing aggressively, please just calm down. its not that serious. you dont need to diss each other like that over a mayor election in a game bruh.
and to the duke thing, there is a term called notorious (also infamous), in which someone is well known for a bad thing. duke is not famous, he is a notoriously bad mayor. to say he is famous would be to imply that its for good reason. having duke support you, having as many fanboy supports as he has, will not ever be a thing you should stride to have.
Im no way near little :D especially for my age
gj, a dick joke
GhostDragon liked this
gj, a dick joke
ahah a real funny guy hehe
By pvt amar
Duke was an above-average mayor at best. I barely remember him being mayor because his mayorship was so uninteresting. He also mass false raided because he got salty over Pandahut, and made one of the funniest forum posts I have ever seen calling all players 3 year-olds and the moderator team dumb. I'm sad it got deleted because I'd link it here so you can see what Duke is really like.

Btw he was willing to work with the mafia in 2018 to get elected on 10.
hey remember when i beat you in the #13 elections even tho you had the whole fbi on your side then got salty and raided my homeless shelter but failed cuz i killed you lmao.
and duke was a great mayor and a dedicated rp player even tho we were ennemies when he was doing his term he was a great mayor so i have no idea why ur talking trash but boi you is the real trash...
lol
1st, there wasn't really much left of the fbi so they weren't a big factor in that election. Also, I don't recall false raiding you. What I did do was say to people to go do crimes on 13 because I'm not gonna do shit when you're mayor, and it understandably ended up with me being demoted.
Duke was a really average mayor. I only remember him because his name was so well known, and also because he had that whole 'Dukist' thing which I really did not understand. If you want to name some of his remarkable policies, go ahead. I think you'd find most of them are what almost every mayor guarantees.
HAHAHAHA dude i didnt say false raid i said raid, you were a police captain and i beat you in the race even tho i was a kidnapper then demoted you lmao so u got salty and raided me and failed cuz i defended that sshit lmaooo.
as i said before duke had a fair ban but he was a good mayor
AnarchyMachine liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!