You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Lord's message:
Quavo is a known fraudster and will steal the citizens' money and run away from the server with their money. Don't vote for embezzlement. vote smart, vote anarchy!
Duke condemns the racism of Quavo shown in the previous posts, and supports Anarchy for mayor. Duke re-affirms his belief in the community.
Viva Anarchy Dukisti unite: Your new leader has come! Duke is calling on all of his many supporters to pledge their alleigances to a new leader: Anarchy! thats all folks!
-Duke

Now listen me pandahut community:
Duke is my mentor ! I will Restore duke's glory days I will bring his peace back Everyone earned alot of money during his reign no one can stand in our way ! we shall be victorius dukistis! Even if duke is not here his mind is with us his words with us his power with us ! If you are a duke supporter back In time Im duke's guy he prefers you to vote for me ! thanks for reading ph community ! :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
Lord's message:
Quavo is a known fraudster and will steal the citizens' money and run away from the server with their money. Don't vote for embezzlement. vote smart, vote anarchy!
Duke condemns the racism of Quavo shown in the previous posts, and supports Anarchy for mayor. Duke re-affirms his belief in the community.
Viva Anarchy Dukisti unite: Your new leader has come! Duke is calling on all of his many supporters to pledge their alleigances to a new leader: Anarchy! thats all folks!
-Duke

Duke is my mentor ! I will Restore duke's glory days I will bring his peace back Everyone earned alot of money during his reign no one can stand in our way ! we shall be victorius dukistis! Even if duke is not here his mind is with us his words with us his power with us ! If you are a duke supporter back In time Im duke's guy he prefers you to vote for me ! thanks for reading ph community ! :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
One, alot of people rly h8 duke,
two, I dont think he did that much, I cant prove but u might as well ask others
Three, thanks for writing material
By Quavo
Lord's message:
-Duke

Duke was a terrible person, scammed 900K and mass false raided.

Very Toxic Individual overall, good luck i guess? Image
By Mr AJ
Idk about Duke and Money
But Duke has been one of the most supportive mayors that I have ever seen after Matt Cobra (2nd term on p13 ) and has been the highest elected mayor on Pandahut - which proves a point that he did best during his time as a mayor except for the last term ( during BH debut on 13 )
He's super friendly towards new players and respects em unlike others, But now he left unturned so ....
let me go back to the main topic

Anarchy Machine here based on his words I can say that He will do anything to win this election.
But the problem is, Pandahut elections don't work as a normal election, unfortunately, so he has to work on votes rather than promises because elections here are controlled by the big boiis / the face of Pandahut / by the top 1%

Good luck to all of you, if you ask me who would win, it would obviously be Quavo or Caldius (only if he has that many number votes to defeat quavo )

and I m for sure that this post would get locked after this ..... So good luck
Idk about Duke and Money
But Duke has been one of the most supportive mayors that I have ever seen after Matt Cobra (2nd term on p13 ) and has been the highest elected mayor on Pandahut - which proves a point that he did best during his time as a mayor except for the last term ( during BH debut on 13 )
He's super friendly towards new players and respects em unlike others, But now he left unturned so ....
let me go back to the main topic

Anarchy Machine here based on his words I can say that He will do anything to win this election.
But the problem is, Pandahut elections don't work as a normal election, unfortunately, so he has to work on votes rather than promises because elections here are controlled by the big boiis / the face of Pandahut / by the top 1%

Good luck to all of you, if you ask me who would win, it would obviously be Quavo or Caldius (only if he has that many number votes to defeat quavo )

and I m for sure that this post would get locked after this ..... So good luck
Not left, banned
Mr AJ liked this
By Burnt
I beat duke in his prime to win mayor.
Vote Rogan
Mr AJ liked this
By Quavo
Vote Rogan
Burnt supporting racism 2020?