You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
HAHAHAHA dude i didnt say false raid i said raid, you were a police captain and i beat you in the race even tho i was a kidnapper then demoted you lmao so u got salty and raided me and failed cuz i defended that sshit lmaooo.
as i said before duke had a fair ban but he was a good mayor
I still don't remember raiding you at all. You're accusing me of doing it so it's your job to prove it.
GhostDragon liked this
HAHAHAHA dude i didnt say false raid i said raid, you were a police captain and i beat you in the race even tho i was a kidnapper then demoted you lmao so u got salty and raided me and failed cuz i defended that sshit lmaooo.
as i said before duke had a fair ban but he was a good mayor
I still don't remember raiding you at all. You're accusing me of doing it so it's your job to prove it.
Both of yall, shut this and take it to dms/anywhere else other then a post that has nothing to do with that shit
By Outspace
Duke isn't really a good person to have refer you. Generally they need to have a good reputation for that
he is way famous then you In pandahut lol
I literally beat duke in june 2019 election. He quit because he had no chance of beating me, then went on a rage spree and got himself banned because his mass toxicity and stuff. Any time duke has EVER ran against someone else that has any effort or brains they won, check out Burnt beating him. Duke only won any election because he had a little gang of people that never played except when he did(probably irl friends), and would just flood him votes. They would also essentially harass the other person and just create a whole lot of nonsense. But at the same time, he really was only "popular" because he won the mayor election a lot. He won because nobody else wanted to run, becoming mayor just isnt fun over and over, its something you do once or so. He was just weird and would do it multiple times when nobody else wanted to run. Then when others ran, he would lose or just not run.
got any proof u could telling us propaganda
Duke isn't really a good person to have refer you. Generally they need to have a good reputation for that
I literally beat duke in june 2019 election. He quit because he had no chance of beating me, then went on a rage spree and got himself banned because his mass toxicity and stuff. Any time duke has EVER ran against someone else that has any effort or brains they won, check out Burnt beating him. Duke only won any election because he had a little gang of people that never played except when he did(probably irl friends), and would just flood him votes. They would also essentially harass the other person and just create a whole lot of nonsense. But at the same time, he really was only "popular" because he won the mayor election a lot. He won because nobody else wanted to run, becoming mayor just isnt fun over and over, its something you do once or so. He was just weird and would do it multiple times when nobody else wanted to run. Then when others ran, he would lose or just not run.
oh yah btw he deleted unturned in late 2018 so me no see how he could have done dat
AnarchyMachine liked this

oh yah btw he deleted unturned in late 2018 so me no see how he could have done dat
He came back in the middle of 2019, check the fourms and his most recent time playing unturned

He came back in the middle of 2019, check the fourms and his most recent time playing unturned
i did it showed like nov 2018

i did it showed like nov 2018
https://stats.pandahut.net/player/76561198130493069
By Mr AJ
I m losing my brain cells now after reading these posts
Why do you fight for a mayoral election
Take it easy, stop dissing each other

Show true sportsmanship here rather than calling out people and reminding them whatever shit they did in their past

Based on this post, I have changed my mind now
Voting Angrypork or Rogen is a very good option
They are underrated in this election and they don't belong to any bandit groups

Real Roleplayer would vote for these individuals than Quavo n Anarchy

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!