You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Dutchy
Hey guys,

It's me. Dutchy.

I know i haven't been active in a while but i would like to say i have never forgotten the things i learned as a human being in this community.
Although i only played a game i feel like being a Adminstrator and Moderator really helped me develop my social skills. I'm actually sobbing a bit while making this
statement and writing this but it's probably for the better.

I wish i could have always been able to play this game and act as a moderator to help everyone and i really do miss the times in wich i did.
But for now it's time to close this chapter and come clean to everyone who knew me and helped me become a better person.

I applied for trial-mod 4 years ago. I eventually went thru the ranks and even became RP Head-Administrator! Even becoming a Global Admin due to my great
work as SuperMod. I'd like to thank Mushy and Miku for that opportunity and also RagnarosPower for always being a friend for me.
I've gotten to know many great players but mostly great people. People who i got know personally and who helped me become who i am today in real life.
I can't begin to name them all cause i would still be naming you all tomorrow. You know who you are.

I applied here: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... lit=dutchy
I was so thankfull for being able to be part of the moderating team and i've always strived to be the best i could be.
I lied. From the moment i realised you had to be a certain age i knew i had to lie. It was not good and i do regret it but i think it's time to be honest.

I was never 25 years old. I was 15. Meaning i am 19.
The reason i lied is because i just wanted to be a moderator so bad. I wanted to help people so bad.
I hope no one gets angry because of this but i've always been proud of knowing you all.

As the rules stated i was too young, but i disgarded them. I do regret that.

I would like to end with saying that i am proud of all the work i delivered and effort i put in. I am proud of being a Pandahut Member.

Yours truly,

Dutchy
Flopdup, Mr AJ, Mushy and 8 others liked this
By wonslowcar
haha imagine not getting demoted for lying about your age loser hahahaha L

jk but it's ok, you didnt act like a 15 year old, you acted maturely. you gotta respect that and dont beat urself up over it. u wouldve been accepted either way
Dutchy liked this
By Mr AJ
Hey guys,

It's me. Dutchy.

I know i haven't been active in a while but i would like to say i have never forgotten the things i learned as a human being in this community.
Although i only played a game i feel like being a Adminstrator and Moderator really helped me develop my social skills. I'm actually sobbing a bit while making this

I wish i could have always been able to play this game and act as a moderator to help everyone and i really do miss the times in wich i did.
But for now it's time to close this chapter and come clean to everyone who knew me and helped me become a better person.

I applied for trial-mod 4 years ago. I eventually went thru the ranks and even became RP Head-Administrator! Even becoming a Global Admin due to my great
work as SuperMod. I'd like to thank Mushy and Miku for that opportunity and also RagnarosPower for always being a friend for me.
I've gotten to know many great players but mostly great people. People who i got know personally and who helped me become who i am today in real life.
I can't begin to name them all cause i would still be naming you all tomorrow. You know who you are.

I was so thankfull for being able to be part of the moderating team and i've always strived to be the best i could be.
I lied. From the moment i realised you had to be a certain age i knew i had to lie. It was not good and i do regret it but i think it's time to be honest.

The reason i lied is because i just wanted to be a moderator so bad. I wanted to help people so bad.
I hope no one gets angry because of this but i've always been proud of knowing you all.

I would like to end with saying that i am proud of all the work i delivered and effort i put in. I am proud of being a Pandahut Member.

Yours truly,

Dutchy
you did ur best dutchy
I don't see people like u much on this network who really wanted to enhance other player's rp experience.
people like u were the reason why RP was really amazing back in 2016 to 2018
many apply for mod - for bamboos and some even apply for that role cuz they were bored and they wanna pass their time
but u did it for a better purpose .... whatever games you play or whatever communities you are a part of other than this community
I hope you do better there
Dutchy liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Hey guys,

It's me. Dutchy.

Yours truly,

Dutchy
Hola Dutchy, i sadly wasn't around at your time, but i've only heard good things about you. I don't think you should be mad at yourself, clearly they believed that you were 25, which just shows that you were mature.
I hope to meet you ingame at some point and learn a little bit more about you. :hystericalpanda:
Hasta luego
- Pablo Escobar :heartfulpanda:
Mr AJ, Dutchy, iMC liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Honestly, if I did know you back then I really wouldn't care, I've heard great things about you and its too late to be banned
Mr AJ, Dutchy, Mushy liked this
By Cleanse
What a god

Mad respect
Dutchy liked this
By Burnt
Was on a break when your time came through.

I doubt anyone thinks less of you though chadman.

:bamboo:
Mushy, Dutchy liked this
By Mushy
As Burnt said above, I'm sure none of us think any less of you for lying on your app. Although we do not condone lying to get past our application requirements, we are more than happy to have had a positive impact on your life, even if a tiny one. This is what we strive for and what gives us the motivation and satisfaction to continue doing what we do.

It puts a smile on my face to know that this community has helped at least one person somewhere out there during the course of its existence. :heartfulpanda:
Dutchy, Burnt liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!