You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By TomatoChunks
ban
By RagnarosPower
Nice of you to admit all that pal! Takes confidence to do so, you might've been younger than you've stated but as far as maturity and leadership goes, there was no doubt there that you didn't lack any of those skills, appreciate the kind words pal and hope you do well in life as it continues! Appreciate all of the amazing help you've been past the years, you've definitely made a big impact to this community and have been a really good friend at the same time :slightly_smiling_face:

Take care!
Pablo Escobar., Quavo, Outspace and 1 others liked this
By Voxil
I remember when Dutchy was an admin, it was around the time I invented the frisbee! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Good Times. Dutchy was lit, although I was too normie back then to really know any of the admins or moderators.
Dutchy liked this
By GhostDragon
I remember when Dutchy was an admin, it was around the time I invented the frisbee! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Edna would throw it to me, and I would throw it back to Edna! Good Times. Dutchy was lit, although I was too normie back then to really know any of the admins or moderators.
Hi voxi it's me, me, remember me? I was ur 500th grizzly kill on that one kill counter from that one skin the one that u got banned over haha good times
By Voxil
Hi voxi it's me, me, remember me? I was ur 500th grizzly kill on that one kill counter from that one skin the one that u got banned over haha good times
Obviously, I remember everybody. Cherry, Matt, Matt, Yoshi, Pablo, Outspace, all of ye nerds
By Supreme Leader
I kinda remember back in the early days of 2k17 where we still had all the epic mods and admins (I was Dropbear at the time) but still, I lied on my app too and still got in. It ain't lies that make you for who you are and what you achieved, you proved to people that you're alot older then what you really were and now, here we are again, seeing you after a long time of silence. During your time as staff, you've really made a change in the staff team!
We love you Dutchy ❤
Mr AJ, GhostDragon, Dutchy liked this
By Dutchy
Nice of you to admit all that pal! Takes confidence to do so, you might've been younger than you've stated but as far as maturity and leadership goes, there was no doubt there that you didn't lack any of those skills, appreciate the kind words pal and hope you do well in life as it continues! Appreciate all of the amazing help you've been past the years, you've definitely made a big impact to this community and have been a really good friend at the same time :slightly_smiling_face:

Take care!

:heartfulpanda: Thank you my friend!
By realDolanBright
You were great man! I never could've guessed you were 15 - you were very mature and i respect you for that <3.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!