You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Warning: This is a fictional book, In alternate universe. Most of the things happened here is not real. hope you like my book! (Its a long book but you wont regret to read it I fixed my shitty grammar. and its the last episode of season 1) u can comment about my story. And what you think and tell me if u dont liked a part of story

Anarchy - Son of Seattle

Episode 7: Anarchy

(After Saving Matt Cobra, Matty was ready to accept the peace. Marius Wanderer Outspace and Matty Was going together to matt cobra. In middle of Alberton to accept the peace. Bmc soldiers was in shield wall so bh citizens cant come to middle of city. Matt cobra was in throne in middle of city)

Wanderer: Governor, I bring before you Matty, King of the blackhats. He has renounced this rebellion. He will submit to the rule of Bmc and henceforth he will only fight to secure peace beetween our two great peoples.

Matty: Highness Matt Cobra, All we ask is that my people traited with fairness. Treated as equals.

(Then Matty and Outspace bow down to Mattcobra)

Matty: So that all may live in peace.

Matt Cobra: So that we all... may live... in peace.

(Grandpa miu was near the Matt holding a box of the emperor)

Matt Cobra: The peace treaty from Bmc.

(Matt takes the box and shows to everyone)

Matt Cobra: The emperor's will! The emperor's peace!

Wanderer: All he needs is the king's mark on that scroll and we can leave this God-Forsaken Island.

(Mattcobra gives the box to Miu and opens it)

Matt Cobra: Your emperor my father, He is indeed wise and fair.

(Mattcobra takes a dagger from box and unsheats it and show it to everyone.)

Matt Cobra: This is the emperor's seal. It is a direct extension of his will and the power of Seattle.

(Matt goes to Matty)

Matt Cobra: Rise.

(Matty and outspace stands up)

Matt Cobra: Embrace me.

(Matt cobra and matty laughs and hugs eachother)

Matt Cobra: King Matty here is your peace..

(Matt flips the dagger behind matty's back and stab him from back)

Wanderer: No!

(Outspace try to runs her father but Marius holds her)

Matt Cobra: How dare you?

(Matt cobra stabs him again)

Matt Cobra: You filthy stinking dog!

(And stabs again)

Matt Cobra: How dare you!?

(Matt cobra takes dagger from his back and stabs to his guts)

Matt Cobra: Ah you - you see? You see what happens when you defy me?

(Stabs again)

Matt Cobra: Never! (Stabs) Defy! (Stabs) Me!!! (Stabs)

(Matty falls to the ground)

Matt Cobra: Sssshhhh.. (Stabs Mattys neck 6x)

(Marius lets Outspace go to her father. King Matty is laying dead. Matt Puts dagger in the air and says)

Matt Cobra: By the Emperor's Mark, his will is done! (Drops the dagger)

(Marius sees the dagger and realize its the same dagger his father killed with)

Marius: Blackhats didn't kill my father. The emperor did! Save Seattle from them.

Matt Cobra: Now kneel you dogs!

(Outspace runs to Matt and Matt land a slap to her face. She falls to the ground near her dead father)

Matt Cobra: What are you waiting for? I said kneel!

(Outspace goes to dagger and touchs it but Grandpa miu stops her with his feet)

Grandpa Miu: This is not the time Outspace. Now run!

(She escapes and bh citizens throws rocks to Bmc)

Matt Cobra: My father is a god! I am a god! Obey me as you obey the gods!

(A blackhat citizen throws rock into Matt's face and Matt falls down to the ground)

Matt Cobra: Get us to harbor. Wanderer! I order you to take control of this rebellious scum. Hold the city! Spare no one! You'll all pay dearly for this! We will slay every man every woman and every child! and shit on your grave!

(Matt grandpa and Matt's prateroians leaves the Middle of city)

Wanderer: Reinforce the walls! Push them back! Now! Close the gates! We must keep their army out at all cost! I'll take control here. You man the walls! Marius we need time. You need to keep these enemies as long as possible. We need all our civilians down to the dock. Do it whatever you can. I'll meet you down at the courthouse. Now go!

(Marius goes to the wall of city with his soldiers)

Marius: Archers! Positions now! A rain of arrows in my signal!

Archers: Yes sir!

Marius: Soldiers! A great battle awaits us! They are coming for us, to take everything we have, everything we love! They are determined to take it all from us! Let them come, and we will see if they can!

(Fireballs hitting the walls and siege towers is getting closer)

Marius: Archers! Commence fire!

Zevic: Ready! Aim! Fire!

(Siege tower is attached to walls and Jumping to take the city)

Marius: Attack!!!

(Soldiers is clashing. Archers is firing. Marius decided to broke the pillar of the siege tower, so he runs to it. And kills whoever cames in front of him, One of the blackhat is tried to hit him but Marius hit him with his shield then blackhat fall from the wall, Then Marius brocked the pillar of the Siege tower. Siege tower is falls to the ground and blackhats dies)

(But 4 more Siege tower is coming, 4 of them entered to wall, Marius orders his men to broke the pillars)

Marius: Broke the pillars! Archers cover us!

(Sons brokes the siege towers, and fights to blackhats entered the wall and kills them)

Soa soldiers: Marius! Marius! Marius! Marius! Marius!

(Then a fireball hits to Courthouse. Marius shows his sword to stop the soldiers)

Marius: follow me lads!

(Marius and the soldiers walking to courthouse. And zman yells to the citizens)

Zman: You in there! Get to the ship! You're being evecauted. Go on! Get out of there! Come on! Everyone must evecaute! By the order of the Commander Wanderer!

(Then Marius orders his men)

Marius: The south gate has fallen! The city will be overwhelmed! Get these people to boats!

(Marius goes near yuki)

Marius: I need to go to the docks Is there any other way?

Yuki: Yes sir! You can cut through the slums there!

(Marius goes to courthouse through slums. And in entrance he sees the battle, Soa soldiers kills the blackhats)

Wanderer: Barricade this entrance men! We must ready ourselves for the next assault!

(Marius goes to wanderer)

Wanderer: Marius come! Follow me! Thank the gods we might get some respite.

(Marius and wanderer goes in Courthouse and walking to Harbor)

Wanderer: Alberton is lost. We must get as many of our man out as we can. The river is the only way out now.

Marius: We'll get them on the ship from Seattle. Its armored and withstand anything the blackhats throw at it.

Wanderer: No, They will have to with other boats. Matt cobra and his guards escaped on the warship. They were first to run. The first out of harbor. Kicking aside women and children as they fled.

(They quits to the a bridge of courthouse)

Wanderer: Statues of our defences? Soldier.

A soldier: We're cut off from all districts and trying to hold the bridges. But most of our men have been evacuated.

Wanderer: Good! When all our men is safe we will evacuate in the last boat out. Are you clear?

A soldier: Yes sir!

Wanderer: Marius this way.

(They go back into Courthouse to go to the Harbor)

Marius: We must get word out - Tell the Senate. What Mattcobra has done will have to be paid for!

Wanderer: Agreed!

(They quit from the door near harbor there is another bridge and under the bridge in right there is boats. And there is a scorpion mounted on a wagon)

Wanderer: Take command Marius. Reach our men on the bridge and bring them back. I'll oversee the evacution from here.

(Marius runs to the scorpio)

Marius: You there! Fall back!

(Marius uses the scorpio)

Marius: We are getting out of here! I'll take the scorpio and provide you cover! You men haul me back to the left bank!

(Marius shoots whoever comes to bridge and orders the archers shoot too. Then they returned in the door of the courthouse. Courthouse is getting bombarded)

Marius: Get to the boats men move!

A bh soldier: You are not going anywhere coward!

(A bh soldier charges to Marius, But Marius slash his guts)

(Marius gets out of Courthouse and meet with Wanderer, Wanderer helping citizens to get in ships, And city is getting bombarded, They In the docks and there is a bridge leading to docks enemies coming from there.)

Wanderer: Go, Marius! I'll hold them off until the ship has cleared.

Marius: No! You have to go! You must live! The Senate will listen to you - you're a Commander. They have to!

(Both looks at eachother and hold their arms)

Marius: Now go!

(Marius knew he was gonna die and hold the bridge until the ships sail)

(Marius takes his sword and shield, And a tear dropping from his eye and rushes to bridge)

(Marius fights with the Blackhats with all the power he got, A barbarian comes to him he hits with shield then barbarian falls down from bridge, another one stabs Marius from back then Marius slash his throat. 3 barbarian comes and all of them hit with their axe to Marius. Marius defends it then kills one of them by putting his sword to his neck. Other one comes to Marius slashs his leg. Marius falls to his knees. When he look at his right he sees the ship has sailed, when he looks at front of him he sees around 20 blackhats. He runs to them stabs one of them. Other one hits Marius with axe to his chest. Marius shaft his sword to him, then a blackhat Stabs into Marius's heart and Kick the dead body to sea)

(Marius was dead. His dead body was hit the ground of the sea)

(After the hours Marius dead, Grandpa Miu came to the bridge and look at the water. And smiles. But then Doge comes from the sun to bridge. Then he is dropping the Dagger of Anarchy that Marius's father gived to him)

"Legend says that Anarchy was a great warrior, a revered leader in a vast army. During a massive battle his cowardly commanders abondoned him. Nemesis allowed the Anarchy to return to the world as a vengeful spirit - Ghostly black armoured centurion who would hunt down and kill each of the Generals who had wronged him"

Nemesis: Anarchy.

(Marius takes dagger underwater and rises as Anarchy and get outs from water)

Current time:

Burnt: Marius Titus - you are general of Bmc. I brought you here to protect me from Anarchy. But.... You are Anarchy! Gods protect! you are Anarchy!

(Marius slowly walks to burnt and burnt slowly gets away from him)

Marius: Indeed I am. And my story almost at an end... I became driven by one thought, One solitary desire - the desire for vengeance.

(Marius unsheats his sword)

Marius: Vengeance against emperor Burnt who had my family butchered. Vengeance against his despicable sons, Who betrayed my LEGION!

(Burnt was so scared shaking like a chicken)

Marius: And In order to exact my vengeance, I'd have to return where my journey began. Return to my home...

Thank you guys for reading season 1 I will make season 2 In next week and I will make a prequel of Tomato's life and a Sequel of Olaf Ragnarokson
TomatoChunks liked this
:( why would I be scared like a chicken as a leader of a big empire.
AnarchyMachine liked this
When will season 2 come with me in it :D
AnarchyMachine liked this
When will season 2 come with me in it :D
you are dead In main series :D But In prequel you will be main character
Where the fuck am I. I'm bigger than MattCobra if you get my drift :)
where is Pablo?
i am bigger than Voxi if you know what i mean ;)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!