You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
Warning: This is a fictional book, In alternate universe. Most of the things happened here is not real. and thanks to Burnt Zero Krome Aj Bat kat and Supreme Leader for supporting me hope you like my book! (Its a long book but you wont regret to read it I fixed my shitty grammar. and its the 4th episode) u can comment about my story. And what you think and tell me if u dont liked a part of story

Anarchy - Son of Seattle

Episode 4: Heartland of Barbarians

(Its was morning and sunny day. Many months was passed in road. Sons of Anarchy Was finally reached Alberton to protect it against Blackhats. Soa had camp In a mountain near entrance of alberton. A soldier is running to Centurion Marius to tell him information.)

Soa Soldier: Large barbarian army is fast approaching my sir.

Marius: All right.

(Marius goes near the Commander Wanderer to speak with him)

Marius: Scouts have informed me that a large barbarian army is fast approaching. Now if they manage to meet up with this army, We dont stand a chance Alberton will fall.

Wanderer: By the gods, The hairy arsed bastards must outnumbered us twenty to one! In a straight fight we'll suffer heavy losses.

Marius: You are not going to attack?

Wanderer: Their leader, King Matty, and his daughter Outspace are down there amongst them. If we capture him. The Bh chiefs will have to sue for peace to secure his safe release. Then Matty will forced to bow his knee and swear a oath to Bmc. These Blackhats they are honorable in their own way.

Marius: They have no honor. These vermin dare to stand up against the might of Seattle pact. They deserve to suffer our retribution!

Wanderer: Our retribution? Or yours?

Marius: Sir I-

Wanderer: Enough! We will end this rebellion In my way and not the put the lives of good men at unnecessary risk. Is that understood Centurion?

Marius: Understood Commander!

Wanderer: Very well. A small detachment will infiltrate the enemy camp and capture Matty and Outspace. I'll lead the main force and cut off their reinforcements.

Marius: And what are my orders sir?

Wanderer: I promised you blood didn't I? You will capture Matty and Outspace. Before you can get your men through safely, you will need to deal with that archers posted on the tower. So you'll be starting out alone.

Marius: Understood, Sir. It's an honor.

(Marius prepared for killing the archers on the tower. He was going behind the tower in the deep on forest when he reached the tower's back door he saw 3 blackhat speaking.)

A blackhat: Did you learned Son of Emperor is captured?

Another blackhat: Am I looking Like Im caring about this shi-

(Marius throws a spear in to this guy's head. And quickly slash the another one. The last one rushs to Marius with a sword on him. Marius defend the attack. Then Marius kick his nuts hit with the shield on his guts then slash his throat)

(Marius enters the tower. And climb to the roof of the tower he saw the archers shooting the Wanderer's army. He had to be fast to clear the archers. Or Wanderer had no chance to win the battle.)

(Marius sneaks behind them. He slashed one of the guy's throat. Others didnt noticed it. then marius taked a torch from wall. Throw it to the arrows. Arrows and wood parts of castle was burning)

(Marius throwed a spear to archer. then he kicked the other archer and he fell from the tower. Wanderer's army cleared some of the blackhats in war then they sees Marius and he yells)

Marius: Its clear! Advance!

(But then other blackhats sees Marius and archers tried to shot him but he defend it with shield and run to a door. A door which led to a trap. Outspace, Daughter of Barbarian blackhat King Matty. With her 4 soldier behind her.)

Outspace: Brothers! This one's for me!

(Marius and Outspace duels one versus one. Outspace throws spears to Marius. But Marius defend it with his shield and come closer to Outspace. Then Outspace does the first attack with her dual sword. Marius was shocked about how fast she swings that swords. She wasnt letting Marius to hit. Marius was keep defending with his shield. But she was getting exhausted. Marius waited for good time. Knocked her with his shield. He was going to shaft his sword but she stand up so fast and escaped behind her guards)

Outspace: Guards! Attack.

(Marius taked a axe from ground and throw it to a blackhat. Which is slashed his chest. The other blackhat was so fast. He is jumped to Marius. Which was foolish. Marius stabbed his nuts in the mid air. Then the other 2 blackhat scared and started to run. Marius kicked one of them from tower last one escaped)

(Then outspace orders to drop a huge stone to Marius. some of the tower is wrecked and Marius fell of to the ground. Archers tried to shot him again. Marius covered. Then taked spear and throw it to archers. When he goes to safety location In tower he orders the men:)

Marius: Forward to the Mountain!

(Marius joined the men. They runned to the mountain's entrance. Archers was shoting them. Marius maked shield wall. Everytime after archers shot Marius orders to throw spears to them. They cleared the entrance)

(Marius and the army entered Inside the mountain. That where King Matty and Outspace is maked camp for taking alberton. Matty was on the throne. Marius rushed to him. Killed all of the bh who stands in his way. Matty was so afraid. This man was figting like a beast he never saw that great fighter in his life. Marius was getting closer to Matty. Then Outspace came In front of Marius. Marius hit her with shield. She fall to the ground. And put his sword near hear head)

Marius: Surrender! Or I'll end your bloodline!.. NOW!

Matty: Enough!

(Matty orders his mens to surrender. The war was ended today without many losses like Wanderer said. They was captured King and his daughter. They was on the road to return Alberton. The army was getting closer to alberton. Then they saw Alive blackhats nailed on the "X" type woods. Tortured blackhats. and screams of pain)

Marius: By the gods, we fight for the glory of Bmc. What kind of glory is this?

Wanderer: The Blackhats will never commit to peace if this is how we treat them. This is must be the work of the Praetorians.

(Needlees Memeing and his praetorians left from castle. For meeting with the Wanderer and the Soa)

Wanderer: Halt!

Grandpa Miu: Friends of Bmc. I present to you Needless, The son of the Emperor.

Needless: Commander Wanderer. Congrulations on your safe arrival. Had it been any later, You might have missed out all the fun. I do trust your journey was not too arduos.

Wanderer: Sir I'd Like t-

Needless: My praetorian guard will take over now. Guards, seize the black hat scum.

Wanderer: Your highness. I must protes-

Needless: In case you unaware. My brother Mattcobra Is still missing. I have intend to find out what these savages done to him.

Matty: We blackhats lived in peace under the rule of the old Black mamba chieftain. But this new Chieftain Mattcobra, Son of your Emperor is evil. He deserves the fate he suffering. I have nothing more to say.

Needless: Then Its clear to me you blackhats do not love as we Blackmambas do. Your girl?

(Needless goes near Outspace and touchs hear head)

Needless: Your girl? She is Beautiful. Beat her until he talks. Or she dies. Whichever comes first.

Matty: Nooo!

Wanderer: Hold there!

(Needless puts a dagger from his pocket and aim it to Wanderer and says)

Needless: How dare you?! How dare you? I am son of the Emperor. and I do. Whatever I choose!

(Needles holds Outspace's head and put his knife to her neck)

Matty: Please no! please, spare her! I'll tell you everything! Chieftain Mattcobra was traded to the Horned king of the northern lands. Beyond the wall. Please.. release my daughter. I beg of you!

Needless: You see? Theres only one language these people understand, The language of force.

Matty: You will find your chieftain in darkness beyond the wall, Where the lowering barren towers above black, bottomless lochs. Horned men from ancient times of roam this island. And those who adventure there, Few return.

Needless: Oh, How very exciting! Commander Wanderer. I have a new mission for you. You will lead your men to north to these uuh lowering mountains and bring back my brother. Guards lock up the prisoners.

(Needless and the prisoners goes inside the castle and Wanderer gives a speech)

Wanderer: Ready the men! Centurion we march north.

Marius: Yes sir!

Current Time:

Marius: Wanderer led our forces further north. Beyond the borders of our empire to the edge of the world. We fought against warriors more beast then men, so fearsome that even Soa's Elite soldiers had failed to conquer them. Matty's foreboding words haunted us as we marched ever deeper in to the unforgiving darkness. Horned man from ancient times roam these lands, and those who venture then few return.
Last edited by AnarchyMachine on December 9th, 2019, 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomatoChunks liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
wtf i'd never want to kill outspace
By Supreme Leader
Remember it's fictional
Remember it's fictional
I don't care
By Supreme Leader
Remember it's fictional