You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Wrath
i am wrath. i created an unturnov pvp group to shrek kids in mass quantity. im rank 2 on the server. we have a group base stacked with loot. we want quantity over quality so most people are welcome. you can join the discord as an associate but you must explain to me in messages why you want to be one. join me and we can take server control. server control enables us to never lose loot and always win. our goal is to own a majority of the server economy and players. message me, my discord is wrath#5368
By zman#2644
i am wrath. i created an unturnov pvp group to shrek kids in mass quantity. im rank 2 on the server. we have a group base stacked with loot. we want quantity over quality so most people are welcome. you can join the discord as an associate but you must explain to me in messages why you want to be one. join me and we can take server control. server control enables us to never lose loot and always win. our goal is to own a majority of the server economy and players. message me, my discord is wrath#5368
So basically a rust Zerg
By Wrath
So basically a rust Zerg
zergs are players that are shit at the game and rely on their mass size of players. we are not shit at the game and do not rely on teammates to help us. we get into fights with other groups of players and beat them.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!