You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By MemeOverlord
This to everyone, but especially Aren. I love the Pandahut community and though it pains me to have to wait 90 fucking days to appeal, I am willing to wait that long. See you all in 60 days!
Mr AJ liked this
By MemeOverlord
Also, if you voted "Yes" on whether or not I should come back, please post a reply saying why. (I already know why Bat-Kat did it, he made his toxic opinion of me quite clear)
I also would like to know how I can improve when I come back to RP (If, of course, Aren allows me to.)

Thanks Pandas! :panda_face:
By Sp4x
Just because you can appeal in 60 days doesn't mean you'll be unbanned in 60 days. :/
By MemeOverlord
Just because you can appeal in 60 days doesn't mean you'll be unbanned in 60 days. :/
I specified "If I get unbanned" for a reason
By pvt amar
i mean u were active and dedicated but dude, everytine u did an arrest u looked like a new guy playing. Even new players dont kill if they dont know what they are doing but u...
By Sp4x
Nowhere in this post did you say that :p
pvt amar liked this
By MemeOverlord
Nowhere in this post did you say that :p
In the original
By Angular
Good luck getting unbanned with how toxic you were towards me, my friends, and lots of other people included. If you genuinely want to come back and play like a nice guy and obey the rules, then I honestly will accept you back. I think you're a cool guy when you aren't doing those things, but you need to change that my man.
By MemeOverlord
Good luck getting unbanned with how toxic you were towards me, my friends, and lots of other people included. If you genuinely want to come back and play like a nice guy and obey the rules, then I honestly will accept you back. I think you're a cool guy when you aren't doing those things, but you need to change that my man.
Hello, sorry for the extremely late reply. Do you have any proof of this "toxicity" because you have shown no evidence of me being toxic.
By zman#2644
Hello, sorry for the extremely late reply. Do you have any proof of this "toxicity" because you have shown no evidence of me being toxic.
Saying your going to fuck with Bat-Kat’s computer, and the reasons you were banned

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!