You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Paulsenpaii
So I was just hired for a job at Business.co at Pandahut#10 by "Candyvan" on my sisters account Priyse. I told them i'd be back with my other account Paulsenpaii. I made them wait a little bit too long and now when I log in it says "Authentication ticket not found". Does that mean i'm banned? I would like to play on this server again RP#10 someone please reply quickly
By Helena
So I was just hired for a job at Business.co at Pandahut#10 by "Candyvan" on my sisters account Priyse. I told them i'd be back with my other account Paulsenpaii. I made them wait a little bit too long and now when I log in it says "Authentication ticket not found". Does that mean i'm banned? I would like to play on this server again RP#10 someone please reply quickly
what is your steamID64

And why would you need another account
By Paulsenpaii
what is your steamID64

My steam ID is PaulChrisPrice (I log in my account with my username as "Paulsenpaii")
and I was using my sisters account, the other account is mine. "Paulsenpaii"

EDIT: It's Fixed now TY!
Last edited by Paulsenpaii on March 23rd, 2019, 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Helena
what is your steamID64

My steam ID is PaulChrisPrice
and I was using my sisters account, the other account is mine. "Paulsenpaii"
That isnot your steamID64
A steamID64 is a long number that is linked to your account and can look like this "76561198185153465"
Try using this site that can help you find it: https://steamid.io/lookup/

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!