You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Antony
Every person that maked rp fun is banned. Because of after years and mistakes. They got 24h banned and you will get a lot of bans. But you never get a big one just a lot of small mistakes. They think you are a troll because you got a lot of bans, but never a perm. Same in football you get a lot of yellow and red cards because of your faults. And it will be a lot of the time you have spent in playing football. But when you got a lot of cards, you will look like a troll. But they dont know how long time you used to get tjen. Ik i have bad english
By MemeOverlord
Every person that maked rp fun is banned. Because of after years and mistakes. They got 24h banned and you will get a lot of bans. But you never get a big one just a lot of small mistakes. They think you are a troll because you got a lot of bans, but never a perm. Same in football you get a lot of yellow and red cards because of your faults. And it will be a lot of the time you have spent in playing football. But when you got a lot of cards, you will look like a troll. But they dont know how long time you used to get tjen. Ik i have bad english
Thanks for your input, Antony.

I admit that I made my mistakes, but in my honest opinion I think it's unnecessary to force me to wait 90 days to even appeal. I'm done talking about it.
By Antony
Is a hell to get unbanned. They say wait in 30 days. They think you will learn from 30 days. You have learned it from day 1. You appeal you need to wait 30 days more. But one time you will get unbanned. And you give up thats how we lost a lot of people. Never get unbanned, it gets boring when you wait so long. You dont want to appeal again because you get declined again. But i belive in you, you will come back. Dont give up appeal again and wait or never wait. Because you have learned from 90 days. Just see a unturned video and you want to come back. You get inspired from it and you get motivaded.
By MattCobra
Buddy, you created an alt account and harassed staff members (including myself) and were overall toxic. This forum account should be banned
By MemeOverlord
Buddy, you created an alt account and harassed staff members (including myself) and were overall toxic. This forum account should be banned
Please don't cause arguments in this post, it's just to say goodbye to everyone I know
By Antony
I was toxic to you. Because you just grief for this community. You are the reason that it gets boring, you grief for new people from day 1.
By MemeOverlord
I was toxic to you. Because you just grief for this community. You are the reason that it gets boring, you grief for new people from day 1.
sigh why can't everyone just get along when I'm trying to say goodbye
Helena, Sp4x liked this
By Helena
sigh why can't everyone just get along when I'm trying to say goodbye
this is so sad alexa play Unturned theme song (extended)
Sp4x liked this
By MemeOverlord
MattCobra, Helena, Sp4x liked this
By MattCobra
Doesn’t excuse it, you’re still toxic and deserves your ban.

Also, let’s not forget you created like 30 alts for your police rank application and pretended to be a girl for a couple months!

Also I’m not a griefer, I don’t destroy everything I see, just most of it
GhostDragon liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!