You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By MemeOverlord
Alright so here I go again.

Due to the reason listed as the subject above, I've decided that I'm going away from Pandahut for 3-5 months, or even permanently (Due to a chat I had with Aren in which he said I "Must wait a minimum of 90 days to appeal my ban." I love this community and I made mistakes which resulted in my Perma ban. I'm sorry for the repost (you could call it) but here's a list of the people that have helped me during my time on Pandahut, some of the people I dislike, you know who you are 😉
Code: Select allJrider and MattCobra for always making friendly competition among the police force and WCS Aren and Hardium for being the best RP Head Admins I've played with (on RP and PVP) Yoshi for always being my favorite squeaky boy 💙 (No offense Yoshi) Miku for always answering my many questions about RP rules SnowingFate for being by my side as a cop Pengu for always being rude to me, making me a stronger person TastyMelon for being able to serve his country while being an RP Admin and of course for being a great friend. Quavo for being the richest boy out there Bat-kat for always being an asshole to me, and by doing this making me stronger (Still submitting that player report against you 😜, never blackmailed you btw but thanks) Zero for always being a great pvper and friend Xenos for being the deep voiced daddy we all know (No homo though 💚) iMC for being a great moderator, always helping me when I had questions about RP (Thanks for the +1 on my modapp too) Zevic for being a great guy and friend that always RPed with me Javi (OwO) for being my 2nd favorite squeaker on the server <3 Longey13 for being a great tmod and friend to me for the past month or 2 Supreme Leader for being the best Communist that I know, and a great leader of the WSMR Avidation for being a great leader to me during my time in WSP Shinobi for always being active and a great friend during rough times Masonbruce for being a fellow Mason boy and always calling me rank 178 (I'm rank 100-120 so square up) Nando for teaching me the ropes of RP as well as the ropes of being Washington's Finest NeedlessMemeing for being a fellow memelord Bogel/Bagel for being a great PVPer and a great guy Banana Israel for being the funniest guy with a voice changer And finally, Cybat for being my best friend irl. And many more! Thanks to all of the Pandahut community, and ill hopefully see you again sometime. Love you all (No homo again) Thank you everyone!
Last edited by MemeOverlord on March 8th, 2019, 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Helena liked this
By Antony
The worst thing with ph. Is that if someone have played for a long time. And got a lot of bans. They dont care about how long you have played, just how many bans you have.
By MemeOverlord
"BananAsrael"
Fixed lmao
Helena liked this
By Helena
The worst thing with ph. Is that if someone have played for a long time. And got a lot of bans. They dont care about how long you have played, just how many bans you have.
Being an old player in Pandahut does not give you a "i can do whatever i want" permit.
"BananAsrael"
Fixed lmao
Banan Israel
By MemeOverlord
Facts... I love the community and the only reason I'm leaving is because Aren pretty much forced me to. He said something along the lines of "You must wait a minimum of 90 days to appeal"

I'm not saying the decisions I made were right, and I've spent enough time justifying them.
By MemeOverlord
Being an old player in Pandahut does not give you a "i can do whatever i want" permit.
"BananAsrael"
Fixed lmao
Banan Israel
Changed to Banana Israel
Helena liked this
By Antony
When you got a lot of bans after 2 years. And you get a perm is basically over
By MemeOverlord
When you got a lot of bans after 2 years. And you get a perm is basically over
I've been playing for about 6-7 months

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!