Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
Hello,

I was wondering if it would ever be removed from the Pandahut shop. I am very concerned if it would be, as I have 1404 kills on my Ace. I used it and saw that it's much better and I might use it over the Ace. If it isn't going to stick around, I plan on not using it. Will it be removed?
Thanks!
France is a Curated map, which means it will eventually become a modded download, this means all of those items will go from
normal game to a modded version so all items/vehicles will be removed as well

Miku/Mushy correct me if i am wrong please :P
Mushy liked this
France is a Curated map, which means it will eventually become a modded download, this means all of those items will go from
normal game to a modded version so all items/vehicles will be removed as well

Miku/Mushy correct me if i am wrong please :P
No correction needed. What we know is that France items/vehicles will be in the game for a longer period of time than the other curated maps, but may be moved to the workshop eventually. If that's done the assets will likely be available separately. This would cause a repeat of the Carpat map, where a bunch of new items were added, only for the map + all items to be removed and everyone to lose their stuff. It's a double-edged sword; enjoy now, regret later. :P

In case you need any further help, don't hesitate to create a new topic.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!