You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Matty
hey guys, its Dutom here (A.K.A Bob Smith, A.K.A Matt Newton, A.K.A that one guy who has 100 nick names).

Most of you guys dont know me, but the active and loyal players should know me, (they probably got bored of unturned by now). For those players, who still play pandahut, and who know me, im not dead. Im just grounded for around 2 months now. Ik, im 15 and im stoll getting grounded, this si because I got parents who like to fuck with me and make my life miserable.

Anyhow, i might get ungrounded, so stay tuned!
By i4sheep
Bobby smith you know mee
By Helena
hey guys, its Dutom here (A.K.A Bob Smith, A.K.A Matt Newton, A.K.A that one guy who has 100 nick names).

Most of you guys dont know me, but the active and loyal players should know me, (they probably got bored of unturned by now). For those players, who still play pandahut, and who know me, im not dead. Im just grounded for around 2 months now. Ik, im 15 and im stoll getting grounded, this si because I got parents who like to fuck with me and make my life miserable.

Anyhow, i might get ungrounded, so stay tuned!
Bullshit
Black hats will take over 806, AsK, AoK and red roses, i know he has a master plan.
i will be watching you
Nice to see u back
By RageQuit
LoL hope u come back soon man we will take over together once again

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!