You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Damien Donoho
Whenever i try to join an unturned server it shows a white screen and says "You Are playing on another server" but only when I try and join pandahut if someone could help me fix this that would be great
If it shows that on all pandahut servers you tried to join then you are globally banned, but if its rp you may be rp banned for something. Mods may look into logs to see what you did but its better if you make a ban appeal in this case.
By RageQuit
If is says your playing on another server your banned give me your steam 64 I will check ban logs for u
By Miku
You are perm banned for Racism in voice chat// Perma. Feel free to appeal under PvP Ban Appeals
i4sheep, Helena liked this
By Hardium
If you'd like, you can fill out a ban appeal to try to get the ban lifted.
By WUFFLES64
I have also been having a similar problem with joining panda hut servers as I am trying to join panda hut server number three (ph3) yet I am unable to do so, everytime I try to join this server I get stuck on the queue position #1 screen. The Admin Jayy was contacted about this problem however he said, "it's a problem on your end not ours" which is clearly not the case as I have many steam friends who are also unable to join the server. This has happened before and it seems that there are certain spots on the map that causes the server to become unresponsive for the user if they move onto said spot, once the user exits the server to try and rejoin the problem begins and they get stuck on the queue position 1 screen. Lately it seems as if the problem has been partially fixed as some people are able to get on, however there are still players that are not able to get onto the server. The spot that triggered this problem is near the right side of the lighthouse on the beach so I would advise players to be careful around that area.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!