You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Will
My friend got perma banned the other day for "Toxic Behavior" but a donator by the name SirSnipes starting beef with my friend by calling us "pussies" and so forth. But when my friend goes to say stuff back he calls a moderator and my friend gets perma banned. I dont see why the one who started it should get away free just because he put money into the server. I guess i just want my friend back on pandahut :(
Last edited by Will on February 21st, 2016, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You see, the truth is very corrupt at times. The only thing that matters is proof

Was the toxic behaviour in text? If so, staff can look it up, and therefore has proof

Was the toxic behaviour in voice? If so, staff CAN'T look it up, and therefore has no proof

Trust me, if you're a donor or not doesn't do jack shit. Post some evidence and I'll personally vouch for you.

Anyways, what do you hope to achive? If you want your friend unbanned, then go and make a post at the subforum "Ban Appeals" with the appropriate format.
Because I can tell you one thing for sure. Bashing on mods judgement isn't going to help anyone.
By Will
I totally feel you man its just the thing now is my bestfriend is perma banned and no one understands and always take the mods side so my friend will always be banned from the servers we used to have so much fun on. Just sucks he got perma banned for such a little mistake that it could have tried to fix and say "Hey i wont do that again".
I totally feel you man its just the thing now is my bestfriend is perma banned and no one understands and always take the mods side so my friend will always be banned from the servers we used to have so much fun on. Just sucks he got perma banned for such a little mistake that it could have tried to fix and say "Hey i wont do that again".
Then I urge you to make a ban appeal. Just writing here wont change your problem.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!