Important Information regarding the servers.
By RagnarosPower
Greetings, a lot of people have been complaining about having to /pm staff members for issues saying it is too difficult for new players so from now on people will be able to do the following command:

/adminhelp message. Example: /adminhelp Help! I just got kosed by Josh!

Doing that command will send a message to ALL the staff members on the servers and you will be assisted ASAP. Please do not spam as you will be assisted as soon as possible. And remember, for any off-character issues you must do /adminhelp, talking about any off-character issues in the world chat is punishable with a warning!

P.S. /Staff has been removed due to players abusing the command, there will be no more need for /staff as you may use /adminhelp instead, the only people having the ability to do /staff now are the staff members.
scaryjoe911, gobrock19 liked this
By Agent74
Nice addition, again if anyone is not doing this command and still says KOS in world chat then they should still be warned! I think if players spam this command then they should be warned with the /warn command if they continue to spam kick them from the server.

Again this is a nice addition to the server!
By Catnip
Unless there's an announcement in server telling people about the new command, I'd suggest not warning them, since a lot of the players on Pandahut don't go on the forums, and probably won't know about this.
By RagnarosPower
Unless there's an announcement in server telling people about the new command, I'd suggest not warning them, since a lot of the players on Pandahut don't go on the forums, and probably won't know about this.
There is an announcement, either way warnings shouldn't be given out so easily, continue the conversation in a private topic on the staff only section, this is announcements only.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!