Important Information regarding the servers.
Greetings, as some of you might of realized we no longer have a staff application section for #10 and #13 because we now have a global RP staff application section in the RP servers forum, from now on there won't be separated #10 and #13 staff, whatever your staff rank on 13 is currently is now the same on 10 and vice versa, from now on we expect all of our staff members to be active on both RP servers and if you get demoted on one RP server you will be demoted on both, there's no such thing as applying for 1 server anymore. Doing this is good because we will no longer have staff issues and it'd be easier to manage the servers, I hope our RP staff members enjoy this change and I'm looking forward to see all of you help each other in order to ensure that our RP servers are clean from the wrong-doers!

Thanks for your time
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Update: AssaultQueen

Since Ragnaros has covered this, let me remind you all that me and Ragnaros are working together to help both servers to ensure that both servers are covered 24/7. Please be mature and don't cause issues on one server because a demotion on 10 is a demotion on 13 too and vice versa as well as promotions. Though we understand that you all might have a preferred server to moderate and play on but we would just like to remind you that since you are all a global RP moderators, we expect you to care about both servers equally.

And from this day forward Ragnaros and I will BOTH discuss on who gets hired and demoted. No separate decisions, our servers get better when we work together.

Hope you like our new forum layout too!

Cheers!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!