Important Information regarding the servers.
By RagnarosPower
Alright so I believe a lot of you could be confused about the new plugin so I'll explain it here.

What happened is that our RP servers now have a new plugin which involves requiring a license for the guns you carry around! That means if you want to have a nice honeybadger that'll save you from the scary things you'll need to have it licensed at our license store! If you don't have it licensed you'll get in trouble!

To buy a license or extend the time of it.

-In order to BUY a license the format is the following: /license buy <weapon/id> <days>. E.g : /license buy 116 2. (This will buy a license for 2 days for honeybadger, you can also just do /license buy honeybadger 2 if you're not good with ID's).

To use the new /sellgun command for weaponsmith's.

-Now in order to sell your guns more safely and better you'll need to do the following:
1. Equip the gun you want to sell
2. Do /sellgun player amount
After that the player will get a confirmation in the chat asking for him to confirm if he wants to buy the x gun for the x price. The player will also be given a license for the gun for a day but it will tax him in the price for it (after the player confirms the transaction)
When the player confirms the transaction he'll be given the gun from the weaponsmith's inventory and the money will be taken from his account and will be given to the weaponsmith alongside a 1 day license for the buyer (which will also add in the price)

-In order to extend the time of a gun license the format is the following: /license extend <weapon/id> <days>. E.g: /license extend 116 2 (This will extend the honeybadger license by 2 days).

How to check somebody for a gun license as a police rank.

-In order to list a player's guns that he owns and to show if they're licensed or unlicensed you'll need to do the following: /checkplayer name.

Note: As a police rank you're expected to confiscate the weapon from the player and give him an appropriate jail time.

How do use the /confiscate command.

-In order to /confiscate an item (Make the item that you confiscated to dissapear from your inventory and be officially permanently confiscated) you'll need to do the following: /confiscate id. After doing it you'll get a confirmation in the chat for the confiscation. (WARNING: Failure of confiscating a weapon with the given command and keeping it for yourself will lead to punishments!) IMPORTANT: If you want to confiscate a maplestrike and you have your own maplestrike make sure to drop your maplestrike and then confiscate it! Else it'll confiscate your gun too!

Note: As a police you may keep the berries/explosives for evidence against the convicted person but you're required to confiscate the weapons, you're not allowed to keep the guns and use them for your personal use / sell them. This will be checked and if failing to follow the rule you'll be punished.

Note: Buy a license for a gun will license all the guns that are of the same type! As an example if you have 6 honeybadgers and you licensed one of them then all the honeybadgers will be licensed.

I hope you enjoy the new plugins and have fun RP-ing!
When should we expect /sellgun to work?
Sellgun already works, just make sure you do it correctly. And also make sure you're a weaponsmith.
When attempting to buy a license it will tell me im not in a license zone, even thought i am, I also tried extending the license and the same thing popped up.
That's weird, I didn't have that problem yestarday, you sure you were in the license zone? I'll look into it today
By Sudath
So if a police officer finds you with a gun that is not license, he can do the /confiscate command and take it away from you then he can arrest you? Im just a bit confused about that.
So if a police officer finds you with a gun that is not license, he can do the /confiscate command and take it away from you then he can arrest you? Im just a bit confused about that.
Nono, the police officer would arrest you, take your gun, and when it's in his inventory he'd do /confiscate on the gun that is in his inventory.
Nono, the police officer would arrest you, take your gun, and when it's in his inventory he'd do /confiscate on the gun that is in his inventory.
I was also confused on this as well, but makes a lot more sense now.
By Sudath
ohh okay thanks for clarifying.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!