During the course of the past few weeks, we have made some changes and additions to our servers in order to improve everyone's gaming experience. As it looks like we're in for an extended Spring Break, we hope that you enjoy the following updates:
Unturnov Quality of Life (QOL) Update
- Added the /unstuck command, to be used whenever you find yourself glitched and unable to move
- Storage items, including wooden storage, cannot be opened if you do not own it or are not in the owner's group.
- This functionally makes wooden storage behave like metal storage.
- We have added an anti-spawn-killing system which gives you 7 seconds of invulnerability (God Mode) up to 15 meters from where you exit the safe zone.
- There is a 2-minute cooldown on this invulnerability. If you leave the save zone and come back into it, your cooldown will activate. Dying does not reset this cooldown.
- Snow and rain weather effects have been disabled in order to improve framerate for players on lower-end PCs.
- If you are a member of our Discord, you can now receive DM's from the Pandahut Bot whenever any of your placed structures or items are take any damage.
- Note that you must have your game account linked with our Discord in order to use this feature.
- To link your game account with the Pandahut Discord, simply go in-game and type /link, then follow the instructions displayed in chat.
- Thanks to player feedback, a tax system has been added to RP events such as robberies, kidnappings, raids, etc.
- If you are participating in an RP event, there will be a small tax percentage added to the price of buying shop items, including but not limited to weapons and ammunition.
- Fixed a few duplicated buildings in Seattle which were adding unnecessary clutter to the map.
- Fixed some typos and grammar mistakes on the RP Page.
- Servers #2, #4, #8, and #11 were wiped on March 11.
- Pandahut #1 has been switched to the Germany map. Its connection information can be found on our Servers Page.
In case you guys have any issues with the changes above, please create a new post under our Bug Reports Forum Section. Stay safe and don't forget to wash your hands!