You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Bread Roll
There was a discussion about what custom roles and kits the donate-rs on Rags Roleplayer server should be i have thought of some ideas and would like to share them hopefully some will come in useful or even be used :D

No 1
Sniper
Kit name /kit sniper
Kit contents
Ghillie vest item ID 238
Ghillie hood ID 237
Ghillie top ID 235
Ghillie bottom ID 236
Military Night Vision ID 334
Alicepack ID 253
Timber Wolf ID 18
16x scope ID 296
Bipod ID 143
Rangefinder ID 1008
Timber Wolf magazine x4 ID 20

Ability to buy/sell= only basic .e.g what all players are allowed

Premium weapon smith

Kit /kit [NO NAME ATM]
Kit Contents
Normal Weapon smith clothes
Added
3 guns [any guns you think are appropriate]
more lockers]

Ability to buy/sell all weapons and explosives

V.I.P

[Only for a £20 Donation]
Ability to have there own chain of Builders Shop Owners and Doctors
Kit /kit VIP
Kit contents
Suit Bottom ID 422
Suit Top ID 421
Alicepack ID 253
Desert Falcon ID 488
Honey Badger ID 116
Tactical laser ID 151
Red Cross Scope ID 22
Locker ID 328

Body Guard
Must be Hired by a VIP or a shop keeper

Kit /kit bodyguard
Kit Contents
Alicepack ID 253
Desert Falcon ID 488
Honey Badger ID 116
Desert Beret ID 1009
Desert Military Top ID 1011
Desert Military Bottoms ID 1012
Desert Military Vest ID 1013

Premium Builder

Kit /kit premiumbuilder
Kit Contents
Construction Helmet ID 240
Yellow Poncho ID 417
Construction Top 232
Cargo Pants ID 209
Building Items
Metal wall,floor stuff like that
Ablility to buy/sell all building based items Structures, Barricades, Free form

Pilot
Kit /kit pilot
kit contents

not sure on outfits
Alicepack ID 253
Desert Falcon ID 488
Honey Badger ID 116
Tactical laser ID 151
Red Cross Scope ID 22

You can get one free helicopter a day
Ablility to buy helicopters and planes at a discounted price

If you like my ideas please leave a positive comment :D I hope you take some of my ideas into consideration need anything my steam link is in my signiature please feel free to message me any questions or just post them as a reply :D Thanks so much for reading :D
By Mouse
not necessarily, it could be used as part of thr bodyguard system where you have snipers protecting the vip's
but good work davy, nice ideas.
By WildWest
I have some things to said about it:
1. nice post, good work.
2. i already give some of them at the oficcial post, i recmmend you to post these ones there.
3. you just have in mind vips, no vip +, mvp and mvp+
By WildWest
i will paste you my post over here, i would like your comment about it
mags, on my opinion if you are mvp plus you get all roles and then
vip:
3 options: (on my opinion each of these ones go with one of the main roles, neutral, hero, bandit) (each every 48 hrs)
If he wants to be police: militar, no op but with one maple, 1 drum, basic attachments (suppresor,grip and 1 scope) every 36 hrs (can buy military stuf, and if someone have a military car he can request it)
if he want to be neutral: survivor: building stuff to build a 3x3x3, fishing stuff, normal metal door, 2 lockers, clothes and something more. (can buy food, and normal survival stuff)
if he wants to be bandit: corrput cop: cop stuff (bottom and top, leather pack so they can see them easier) but with kryzarek, and red bandana. (can buy ranger stuff)
vip +
same that vip but better (36 hrs) (everybody can buy same than vip)
militar with nvg, and something more
neutral vault door for their bases, more lockers,
bandit full cop outfit, zubeknakov, without attachments, one extra mag,
MVP: (36 hrs)
hero: upgrade timber kit to griz kit but with full attachments, more ammo, extra mags and honey of secundary, they can buy anything that is military loot
neutral: cop helper or bandit helper, ranger or military stuff, cop: same than cop but with a blue cap, not so op guns. bandit: kry, the bandit outfit you made, can buy same than vip
bandit: zubeknakov, full attachments, 2 drums, alicepack, your bandit outfit, and something more.
MVP+: (24 hrs)
every main role may use these ones,
pilot: gets planes and helis for 75% discount. kit with 1 plane, 10 gas cans (normally to full 2 planes), 1 colt to get protection, 2 extra mags, 1 laser, 2 civ boxes. (can buy, car jacks, blow torch, gas cans, civ ammo, colt mags)
militar: full ghillie, nvg, 2 mre, 2 medkits, 500 bamboo so they can buy guns. (they can buy mil loot)
farmer +: 20 planters, building stuff to buiild a 5x5x1 farm, 100 seeds. ( seeds, food, planters, generators, spotlights, campfires)
I know mvp plus have more op stuff but they are who donate most so on my opinnion they deserve that, i would like your opinnions about these.
Edit: vip + have vip, mvp have vip+ and vip roles, and mvp have all rolesmags, on my opinion if you are mvp plus you get all roles and then
vip:
3 options: (on my opinion each of these ones go with one of the main roles, neutral, hero, bandit) (each every 48 hrs)
If he wants to be police: militar, no op but with one maple, 1 drum, basic attachments (suppresor,grip and 1 scope) every 36 hrs (can buy military stuf, and if someone have a military car he can request it)
if he want to be neutral: survivor: building stuff to build a 3x3x3, fishing stuff, normal metal door, 2 lockers, clothes and something more. (can buy food, and normal survival stuff)
if he wants to be bandit: corrput cop: cop stuff (bottom and top, leather pack so they can see them easier) but with kryzarek, and red bandana. (can buy ranger stuff)
vip +
same that vip but better (36 hrs) (everybody can buy same than vip)
militar with nvg, and something more
neutral vault door for their bases, more lockers,
bandit full cop outfit, zubeknakov, without attachments, one extra mag,
MVP: (36 hrs)
hero: upgrade timber kit to griz kit but with full attachments, more ammo, extra mags and honey of secundary, they can buy anything that is military loot
neutral: cop helper or bandit helper, ranger or military stuff, cop: same than cop but with a blue cap, not so op guns. bandit: kry, the bandit outfit you made, can buy same than vip
bandit: zubeknakov, full attachments, 2 drums, alicepack, your bandit outfit, and something more.
MVP+: (24 hrs)
every main role may use these ones,
pilot: gets planes and helis for 75% discount. kit with 1 plane, 10 gas cans (normally to full 2 planes), 1 colt to get protection, 2 extra mags, 1 laser, 2 civ boxes. (can buy, car jacks, blow torch, gas cans, civ ammo, colt mags)
militar: full ghillie, nvg, 2 mre, 2 medkits, 500 bamboo so they can buy guns. (they can buy mil loot)
farmer +: 20 planters, building stuff to buiild a 5x5x1 farm, 100 seeds. ( seeds, food, planters, generators, spotlights, campfires)
I know mvp plus have more op stuff but they are who donate most so on my opinnion they deserve that, i would like your opinnions about these.
Edit: vip + have vip, mvp have vip+ and vip roles, and mvp have all role
these can be seen at: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=957

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!