You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Realist
I understand why it was introduced, but 850 for an eagle fire seems a bit much, compared to a timberwolf.
By Arashi_tlk
I haven't been on the server since the 24th early AM so I don't know if it was fixed or looked at just yet, but some of the selling prices for the Gunsmith weren't correct, or they weren't giving the correct prices stated with /cost. I was going to inform Ragnaros about it but couldn't get on yesterday to let him know.

Sabertooth is stated to be 277.73 for selling to the shop. I received 0 bamboo when I sold it to the shop.
Second gun I sold was the Peacemaker, which is stated to give 333.something for selling. I received 96.65.
I did have a shop, and I bought the guns from a customer so it was all legit.
By The Realist
yeah, hopefully this gets fixed, until then im not buying/selling weapons
(hides in campground bushes)
By RagnarosPower
With the 2nd one, peacemaker might've been in a lower durability making the weapon sell for less, and I've tweaked the prices because weaponsmiths were too op, with the 1st problem I don't know why that happened, I'll have a look onto it and let you know.

P.S Hm just sold a sabertooth and got money out of it, I don't know where that problem came from.
By Sense
P.S Hm just sold a sabertooth and got money out of it, I don't know where that problem came from.
That is most probably because the sabertooth sold in the picture was on 0% durability. Ive done it before
By Arashi_tlk
It's possible, I didn't know the durability had a factor on the price when it came to the RP server.

EDIT: The Durability was the case, so disregard anything I mentioned lol.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!