You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By RagnarosPower
We're setting up the donator ranks for the RP server and I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions of special roles for the donators? There'll most probably be 4 ranks, VIP VIP+ MVP and MVP+.
By Magsnetiik
A ninja role would be sick it could have a katana with black clothes and a viper maybe , also donators from the others servers should get one role for free or something XD thanks for the consideration !
Tublo liked this
By Magsnetiik
There should also be a kit called pilot and you get a heli it should be alot of money maybe $40 but you only get it every 2 days or somehting
By WildWest
mags, on my opinion if you are mvp plus you get all roles and then
vip:
3 options: (on my opinion each of these ones go with one of the main roles, neutral, hero, bandit) (each every 48 hrs)
If he wants to be police: militar, no op but with one maple, 1 drum, basic attachments (suppresor,grip and 1 scope) every 36 hrs (can buy military stuf, and if someone have a military car he can request it)
if he want to be neutral: survivor: building stuff to build a 3x3x3, fishing stuff, normal metal door, 2 lockers, clothes and something more. (can buy food, and normal survival stuff)
if he wants to be bandit: corrput cop: cop stuff (bottom and top, leather pack so they can see them easier) but with kryzarek, and red bandana. (can buy ranger stuff)
vip +
same that vip but better (36 hrs) (everybody can buy same than vip)
militar with nvg, and something more
neutral vault door for their bases, more lockers,
bandit full cop outfit, zubeknakov, without attachments, one extra mag,
MVP: (36 hrs)
hero: upgrade timber kit to griz kit but with full attachments, more ammo, extra mags and honey of secundary, they can buy anything that is military loot
neutral: cop helper or bandit helper, ranger or military stuff, cop: same than cop but with a blue cap, not so op guns. bandit: kry, the bandit outfit you made, can buy same than vip
bandit: zubeknakov, full attachments, 2 drums, alicepack, your bandit outfit, and something more.
MVP+: (24 hrs)
every main role may use these ones,
pilot: gets planes and helis for 75% discount. kit with 1 plane, 10 gas cans (normally to full 2 planes), 1 colt to get protection, 2 extra mags, 1 laser, 2 civ boxes. (can buy, car jacks, blow torch, gas cans, civ ammo, colt mags)
militar: full ghillie, nvg, 2 mre, 2 medkits, 500 bamboo so they can buy guns. (they can buy mil loot)
farmer +: 20 planters, building stuff to buiild a 5x5x1 farm, 100 seeds. ( seeds, food, planters, generators, spotlights, campfires)
I know mvp plus have more op stuff but they are who donate most so on my opinnion they deserve that, i would like your opinnions about these.
Edit: vip + have vip, mvp have vip+ and vip roles, and mvp have all roles

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!