You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Jelloman
I've noticed that there is not really designated times to check Ban appeals or even other Applications. I find this pretty annoying because ive posted ban appeals before and they dont even get checked sometimes before the actual ban itself ends
i think there should be a schedule for certain staff members to check all appeals and applications
By Sudath
I check ban appeals like 3 to 5 times a day for 13.
By Sudath
but there isnt really much i can do XD
By Jelloman
I know but there should be Supermods that check like 3 times a day on a schedule or something
By Sp00ks
I'm legit almost always on the forums to be honest.
By SCOTSChief
We check the appeals sometimes we have to wait for the banning staff member to post on the appeal other times 1-4 hours bans may not get unbanned be for the ban it over this is because the appeal process takes some time.
By George
Your forgetting the fact that i still need to get the info about the ban. Because the person could be saying the wrong information. I check the ban appeals every time i get on and get off, and during so i still need to wait for people or staff to respond to my questions.
Its always gunna take some time. NOT every ban appeal is accepted, Plus I'm the one in charge of dealing with the ban appeals as of right now. So if your ban is 12 hrs and i ask u a question and u don't respond till after the ban is up that's your own fault
By Tublo
How about instead of complaining that your ban appeals take to long to be answered, you don't get banned.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!