You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Smash
If you want to go the RP way of it and sell shots or whatever sure it will make you more in long-term profits. Selling them like this takes the same amount of effort + the added labor of advertising and building the shop.

For the quickest ROI buy 4 plots worth of barley, wait for it to rain, while you are waiting for it to rain (rain auto finishes any crop + barrel + stills) you can buy each barrel for 30 bb a piece. Once you fill 5-6 industrial lockers with barrels you wait for it to rain then remove the roof and let the barley take in the rain until the rain is over. This will auto complete the barley and then you can harvest and replant it into the other 4 plots you have totaling 8 plots.

Once it rains again you take 4 plots of the barley and combine it with the fermentation barrel, if you do the same thing as you did with the barley and open the roof when it rains the barrels will auto complete skipping the 2-3 hour fermentation time. After the barrels are fermented, each time you harvest a barrel it gives you 2 barrels, with that you can make 2 stills, each costing copper which you can also go mine but its less time consuming just to buy the copper and you don't lose that much money.

Once you get 40-50 stills (you can fit more its just an example) you can do it yet again and wait for it to rain to auto complete the stilling portion then sell the 2 bottles you get form each still.

Overall if you are as efficient as possible you can make 500k - 700k every 2-3 hours doing this once you get an established rhythm or around 2-3 million or more a day depending on how long you play for and how efficient you are.

List of the costs

1 Barley plant = 105 bb (I don't remember exactly how much you can fit on a plot but i think its around 40 or more)
40*105 = 4,200 bb
4,200*4 = 16,800 bb
This will be your cost to start planting the barley, you don't need to fill all 8 plots right away as it's a waste of money.

1 Fermentation Barrel = 30 bb
30*~100 = 3000 bb
With these 100 barrels you get 2 fermented barrels per barrel you harvest which makes 1 still which costs 3 copper still parts to make. Each still produces 2 bottles of whiskey which each sell for 148 bb to the in-game shop which will total 296 bb for 1 still before you take out all the expenses.

1 Copper still part = 15 bb
15*3 = 45 bb per still

If you take all of what i just put above and put it together here is a broken down list of what it does

1 barley plant = 2 bags of barley = 2 fermentation barrels = 4 fermented barrels = 8 whiskey stills = 16 bottles of whiskey = 2,368 per plant before expenses
(this could be wrong it may take 2 bags for 1 barrel i haven't used the mod since it was removed if it is wrong here is the other version)

1 barley plant = 2 bags of barley = 1 fermentation barrel = 2 fermented barrels = 4 whiskey stills = 8 bottles of whiskey = 1,184 per plant before expenses

For a while you wont make the most from this until you make back the money you spend on building the whole operation. In total your expenses after you do break even is 240 per plant to make 8 bottles of whiskey which means you make 944 bb per plant or double depending on which version is correct AFTER you break even from your initial investments.

Don't know how they managed to let this into the server as it takes no effort and i let them know about it when it was first added as it was very op for making money extremely quickly for people who know how to plant efficiently but yeah enjoy. (If any of the math is wrong or out of date uhhhh potato tomato fam)
By crUms
Stonks
By Illumina
after further testing, doing what he exactly said, 4 plots, gets you around 40k~ but im not sure because my farm for fullwiped overnight :I
By Smash
You're doing something wrong then because when i was doing it before it got removed i was getting 300k per cycle

So unless they changed something and didnt add it to the announcement it still should work
By Outspace
1 barley only gives 4 whiskey at the end. Your math is wrong in a lot of ways.

It also doesn't rain that often.
By Smash
"Only gives 4 whiskey" saying that as if it isnt already more than 400% nearly 500% profit off an innitial investment before the minute expenses xD

all i know is i was makin 300k every 2-3 hours easily without being as efficent as possible whether the math is wrong or not its possible ask kato he saw my fat farm i had with barrel on barrels on barrels stacked onto one another same with the stills thought it would be common sense based on the fact you can sell them got 148 to the shop after every aspect of the mod can just be auto filled with rain but guess to some it is not common sense.

And yes it does rain that often unless the rain odds were moved back since astro left because he said he increased the rain chances by whatever number he said it was pretty substantial

I dont need the math to validate the point im trying to make, try it for yourself. See the money roll in :)

Its by far the most broken money farm ever in the game combined with the fact its easily exploitable by just using more than the allowed plots and 99/100 not getting caught doing it even when you are caught its not heavily enforced nor is it heavily punished. More of a slap on the wrist.
By DannyBoi
better tip, supply alcohol to shop owners, ez monei

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!