You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Bisexual Mermaid
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199124284530

-What type of shop will you have?: A Armory with high Explosives

-What role will you be?: Explosives Expert/Weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: 2 weeks (just to test the water could be longer)

-What are your usual shop opening times?: I hope to have signs but i can be on 4:00 pm 7:00 pm EST on week days and from 11:00 am-7 pm on some weekends

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): no

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: Unapplicable

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I don't see many Explosive shops and my goal is to make my shop the most unique shop with wacky designs.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes
By zest
-What is your steam ID64:76561199229893425

-What type of shop will you have?:guns ammo food

-What role will you be?:tailor or hitman

-How long do you plan to sell here for?:7 months

-What are your usual shop opening times?:3 or if i get on early tues wens fri after 8:30 on weekends mon

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):maybe ill let you know

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:n/a

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:i plant to sell stuff to everyone for cheap prices

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:YES
By Shearer55
-What is your steam ID64: 76561198851881915

-What type of shop will you have?: Military Clothing and Medical Supplies

-What role will you be?: Mostly Salesman but, will switch to tailor/doctor when needed

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: has long as rp town is here

-What are your usual shop opening times?: My time is different from day to but pretty much all the time.

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Yes

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: Indigo-76561199171697585

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I sell to where my profit is barely there

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yess
By Godly
-What is your steam ID64:

-What type of shop will you have?: gun shop

-What role will you be?: weaponsmith

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: untill rp Town leaves (never)

-What are your usual shop opening times?: when I'm on (im chronicly online so 24/7)

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): nope

-If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: nope

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: buy and sell + totally all legal

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: yes I do
By Kato
Topic will be locked due to RPTown getting revamped.
By Shearer55
RP Town is now Located North Olympia Military. Please Come and Check it out new apps welcome. Some Rule changes as well.
By DannyBoi
-What is your steam ID64: 76561199220470043

-What type of shop will you have?: Building services, will sell building materials such as walls, ramparts, roofs, bricks, metal scrap, wood, and anything related to building.

-What role will you be?: Builder most of the time.

-How long do you plan to sell here for?: the whole year.

-What are your usual shop opening times?: it depends on my schedule but I would say 3-5 PM, 4-6 PM, 8-9 PM, 1-3 AM, 12 AM - 3 PM around the week.

-Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity): Yes

-If applicable, what are your group/friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?: 76561198936479690

-What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?: I'm pretty active and my kind of shop hasn't been seen before in a while, pretty much making me special than other shops because I build for people and sell them building materials which isn't a thing you see on RP nowadays.

-Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?: Yes.
By TomatoChunks
What is your steam ID64:

What type of shop will you have?:
General Store

What role will you be?:
Salesman

How long do you plan to sell here for?:
Indefinitely

What are your usual shop opening times?:
24/7

Will you be sharing this shop with a group? (Multiple shop owners are preferred to ensure activity):
No

If applicable, what are your group / friends ID64's that you'll be sharing the shop with?:
N/A

What makes you more unique than any other player that would like to sell here?:
All my items will always be in stock

Do you agree to follow the RPTown rules at all times?:
Yes

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!