You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By kenji
So There will be a specific place for Black Market, Anyone CAN Set up their own shop same rules applied except that you can sell any illegal stuff for example berries,Explosives . Police CANT arrest Illegal Sellers in the area but If Police do Farmer,Druglords can resist the arrest by KOSing (obviously Bandits are included)and this could happen (only in the "Black MArket") so its like Bandits when being arrested they can resist and may kos the police. I think That If these Idea is supported it could persuade people from picking the role (Farmer,Druglord,ExplosiveExpert) and not mostly Bandits,Police,Weaponsmith,Armorsmith and kidnappers. Out of 100% only 5%is farmer/Druglord/ExplosiveExpert so whats their use if they get arrested for what they do? they should have a chance to earn money safely and not spending 5 minutes in a police station everytime. Please Support This Idea If you think that this could also help increase the amount of farmers,druglords,explosiveexperts. (I hope it's not too complicated for you :D)
Last edited by kenji on June 1st, 2016, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tublo
I mean, that is a terrible idea.
It would never work out correctly, and would be impossible to enforce/run.

Topic also in wrong place, moved to RP section.
By kenji
I mean, that is a terrible idea.
It would never work out correctly, and would be impossible to enforce/run.

Topic also in wrong place, moved to RP section.
The Fact Tht out of 100% of people only 5% re farmers and druglord i even see people selling berries even though they are not farmers they dont have own shop because police will always be there to arrest them . whats the point of having them if only few people chooses the role.
By kenji
lol u want a safezone???
no not a safe zone i said except robberies.kidnapping,raids which means police can arrest people who raid kidnap and rob.
By kenji
lol u want a safezone???
no not a safe zone i said except robberies.kidnapping,raids which means police can arrest people who raid kidnap and rob.
also they anyone can rob and kidnap someone in there which means its not a safe zone
By kenji
Making it hidden makes it more harder to earn money (If a person is clever enough They would rather be weaponsmith/armorsmith to earn money)
Okay you are a farmer u build hidden shop now how are u gonna make people go there? (also by making it hidden they might think of it as a base thats got lots of loots which causes raids and have to remake one again.
By kenji
Nah mate.
This would be impossible to do.
Harder than a safezone in fact.
Okay How about this Druglord/Farmer can kill Police when being arrested in "Black Market" the only thing that is hard is to add it in Rules which might be lots of coding or maybe not

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!