You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Will fuel and food prices rise during your term? What about the cost of living?
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
I can assure you Shrewd, the cost of most things will go down! I will achieve this by attempting to convince (attempt no promise here) Miku to lower the current taxes on items. Of course, this is still a spanner in the works and I need to seriously discuss the possiblity of this with her before an idea can have a higher chance of happening. If this is unable to happen, my increased business funding will encourage lots of competition amongst businesses and as a result, drive prices down. Simple economics my good friend.
ShrewdShroud liked this
+1 Good policies. A great economy is the backbone of a strong police and a prerequisite for well-prepared civilians.
MattCobra liked this
Although I run a criminal organization, I would like to still be a sponsor/host of public events. I will take no part in your government besides hosting and planning public server events that will be fun and profitable. Would you take me as a event manager/head
Mr AJ liked this
By Outspace
Have you started playing the server yet? If not, when will you be
MattCobra liked this
Mussolini Approves, +1
MattCobra liked this
By ZERO
Do you plan on keeping AJ’s current administration system for ministers and such? If not, what type of mayor will you be? How will you change Washington?
MattCobra liked this
By Mr AJ
A Mayor you can trust - MattCobra for Mayor, September 2020

Hello, fellow Pandas. With my return to Pandahut being imminent, I feel as though it is best that I announce my return to politics and official run for Mayor with the newly founded, Pandahut Libertarian Party.

Here are some of the reasons you should vote for me.
  • During my terms as Mayor of PEI, many notorious gangs were shut down, this includes but is not limited to - The Black Hats, The Grim Corps, The Atrozzi Family, The Crips, The Bloods and the Red Arrows. My experience fighting organised crime will come in handy when fighting the new crime groups dominating Washington, "The Triads" and "The Peace Corps".
  • I was a loyal Minister to AJ, though I did oppose many of his plans, as I used my position in the Government to look out for YOUR best interests.
  • I have been Mayor four times! Making me one of Pandahut's longest serving Mayors.
Here are some of my policies...
  • I will be tough on corruption, as the current Mayor's office seems to have a new corruption scandal every week. All of the choices for Minister will go through extensive background checks, to minimise the risk of criminals infiltrating our government.
  • Attempting to push for legaslation to make many of the weapons which are currently illegal legal. In my Party's opinion, it is a crime that we are disarming our citizens and as a result, creating an advantage for the criminals that plague our state. To those who are opposed, think about a time when you were being robbed or raided and think about what the outcome would have been like if you were well armed.
  • The Rifle and Shotgun Freedom act - this act would make every civilian eligible for a free rifle or shotgun. This will help arm our civilian population and overall reduce crime (Sidenote, they are only eligible for the rifle or shotgun if they have bought a license).
  • Reinvesting into Everett to be one of the business hubs of Washington. My Private Company, Cobra Enterprises, will be heavily investing into Everett and as a result, we intend on opening many shops and houses.
  • As I am going to be more active, I will use my experience as the founder of the FBI to organize the Police into a united front - The Washington Regional Police and The Sentinels will work together to fight crime across Washington,
  • Helping to protect and insure bases across the state to help our capitalist economy thrive.
Thank you all for reading this, I hope you will all make the right choice and

Vote for a Mayor you can trust!

"
[*]Attempting to push for legaslation to make many of the weapons which are currently illegal legal. In my Party's opinion, it is a crime that we are disarming our citizens and as a result, creating an advantage for the criminals that plague our state. To those who are opposed, think about a time when you were being robbed or raided and think about what the outcome would have been like if you were well armed."

When you legalize those illegal guns, it would cause more harm to RP
and
Shotgun act won't work out Matt
cuz I did try to pitch this law to Rp admins
and they didn't approve it, So I m sure that they won't approve it anytime soon
By Mr AJ
I can assure you Shrewd, the cost of most things will go down! I will achieve this by attempting to convince (attempt no promise here) Miku to lower the current taxes on items. Of course, this is still a spanner in the works and I need to seriously discuss the possiblity of this with her before an idea can have a higher chance of happening. If this is unable to happen, my increased business funding will encourage lots of competition amongst businesses and as a result, drive prices down. Simple economics my good friend.
Lol this one too
Matt don't mention stuff which is impossible to do
when you reduce tax, tbh the town balance would hit 0 and u won't able to do anything as a Mayor unless u start using ur own funds on government activities
The money that mayor gets via police tickets literally would give u approx 25k per 2 weeks cuz the police officers give tickets rarely and I don't see any active officers these days except for few
so I m sure that the tax for items won't go down anytime soon

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!