You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Greetings Pandahut RP Team

How are you, I hope you're doing great

I just made this post to get our RP community's question answered based on a recent RP decision taken by the RP Staff Team

Recently a roleplayer who was supposed to get the T - mod role got banned globally a few days ago due to some kind of glitching / Duping

I don't want to create any drama here But the community wants to know how this Globally banned player gets his ban appeal accepted within 2 days, meanwhile when a normal roleplayer gets permabanned for various reasons and gets his / her app declined 4 to 6 times and left banned for 6 months to 1 year

Example: Candyman ( was a fresh player that time ) used to be a roleplayer who used to find loopholes in rp / server laws and uses it to his advantage but he has never glitched anything inside the server, But got permabanned after warnings and his appeal was declined more than 3 to 4 times and he was unbanned after a year

Another example of this case is Pengu, He was permabanned from the server for glitching and his app got declined around 6 to 7 times within a year and at the end, he came back with an alt account

For us, as a community, it seems to be unfair on how a roleplayer (Has around 61 bans in the record ) who knew that glitching would get that person banned, but still insisted on glitching the server for personal gains, got banned and then let inside within 3 to 4 days

Idk if this is a new law here where people who get banned Perma or global, can now come back within a few days of the ban by apologizing or typing in a big story on how they feel irl like a young adult author even after committing the big mistake on the server which they are not supposed to do ( especially on the server part)

We would like to see an answer for this case

FYI : This case got nothing to do with Personal Hatred, it's just that we noticed a different approach taken by the head staff team than usual
me as well as others are totally noob at this moderating thing so yeah
It would be better if you educate us some of this stuff so it would make sense
You can go around asking people about it but at the end is only a specific group of people who decide what to do and sometimes for reasons that are not really public, which is okay. on a side note, assuming this player will have good chances at applying for staff is quite bold given the context, and the others players you are comparing them to have a drastically different history of bans too
Mr AJ, MattCobra liked this
We can all kinda guess who your talking about but besides that i feel like he did get off easy.... but at the end of the day its the staffs decision, i can tell he did regret what he had done but that still doesn't justify his actions. he was given one last chance so he better make it count!
I guess this is my area.

I was initally talking to jacklay because I had seen throughout the day /vault 119 times (a total of 1.6mil if he had sold everything, which I assume he did) and contacted him in the DM's.
We then discussed the issue, in which he was apologizing (likely because he was caught) While this was the main reason for a perma, (he's also still perma'd pvp) on RP it can be fixed quite easily, his balance was adjusted to before the exploit, and he lost most vault items as well (blacklisted, admin barrels etc)

As Helena said, his story is quite different as well as his ban history than to those you listed.
Let's start with Candyvan, if you go to his bans https://stats.pandahut.net/view/rp10ban ... 8415426684 He has 2 perma's on record (jacklay had 0) and they were for toxicity, disrespect, harrassment etc, it's repeated throughout his record and even after given a chance from the original perma he broke agreements and was rebanned.

Pengu's was different than almost any other perma. He's globally perma'd from everything pandahut, He gets no voice, and has no more other chances (this was also before the current admin team came) Most for toxicity, disrupting RP, He also got banned and had a revenge conflict afterwards and kept trying to attack the community. He has had countless alts get banned from pandahut as well.

This was jacklay's first perma, which I was going to ban for 2 weeks initially, due to the fact that he's shown he wants to RP, not troll or harrass or cause problems with players. In discord you can see him talking about his group, other groups etc. His in-game actions also follow this as he is consistently trying to rp.
Discussing his bans, you could cut 61 almost in half and he actually has 30ish bans, most were appealed/shorten/rebans, and his latest bans in july were for false raiding because he wasn't aware of how to dimension circular/honeycombed bases. He has no perma on record prior to this.

Due to that fact, and the sincerety given in the appeal lining up with actions outside and in-game to contribute and create RP, he was allowed to come back under strict pretenses (Like almost all other perma's, including pengu)
This is his final chance, and he won't be allowed for staff any time soon as he still did a big wrong. Wheather he stays and learns from it is up to him. I believe in second chances and this is his last chance, wether he learns from it is entirely up to him.

Little note, Hindisight is always 20/20, he knows what he did and that it could've very well been his last time on pandahut.
I guess this is my area.

I was initally talking to jacklay because I had seen throughout the day /vault 119 times (a total of 1.6mil if he had sold everything, which I assume he did) and contacted him in the DM's.
We then discussed the issue, in which he was apologizing (likely because he was caught) While this was the main reason for a perma, (he's also still perma'd pvp) on RP it can be fixed quite easily, his balance was adjusted to before the exploit, and he lost most vault items as well (blacklisted, admin barrels etc)

As Helena said, his story is quite different as well as his ban history than to those you listed.
Let's start with Candyvan, if you go to his bans https://stats.pandahut.net/view/rp10ban ... 8415426684 He has 2 perma's on record (jacklay has 0) and they were for toxicity, disrespect, harrassment etc, it's repeated throughout his record and even after given a chance from the original perma he broke agreements and was rebanned.

Pengu's was different than almost any other perma. He's globally perma'd from everything pandahut, He gets no voice, and has no more other chances (this was also before the current admin team came) Most for toxicity, disrupting RP, He also got banned and had a revenge conflict afterwards and kept trying to attack the community. He has had countless alts get banned from pandahut as well.

This was jacklay's first perma, which I was going to ban for 2 weeks initially, due to the fact that he's shown he wants to RP, not troll or harrass or cause problems with players. In discord you can see him talking about his group, other groups etc. His in-game actions also follow this as he is consistently trying to rp.
Discussing his bans, you could cut 61 almost in half and he actually has 30ish bans, most were appealed/shorten/rebans, and his latest bans in july were for false raiding because he wasn't aware of how to dimension circular/honeycombed bases. He has no perma on record prior to this.

Due to that fact, and the sincerety given in the appeal lining up with actions outside and in-game to contribute and create RP, he was allowed to come back under strict pretenses (Like almost all other perma's, including pengu)
This is his final chance, and he won't be allowed for staff any time soon as he still did a big wrong. Wheather he stays and learns from it is up to him. I believe in second chances and this is his last chance, wether he learns from it is entirely up to him.

Little note, Hindisight is always 20/20, he knows what he did and that it could've very well been his last time on pandahut.
Makes sense now :-)
Thank you for explaining this situation to me like I m a 5-year-old kid
and I m for sure that, this would help many other fresh as well as old roleplayers to understand in depth about Perma as well as global ban
EDIT: Clarification, I'm obviously not staff anymore, but I think I should be allowed to voice my opinion

This post is... confusing and unnecessary. You claim to not want to start drama, but this entire post is "Why is Jacklay different? Shouldn't he stay banned?"
Example: Candyman ( was a fresh player that time ) used to be a roleplayer who used to find loopholes in rp / server laws and uses it to his advantage but he has never glitched anything inside the server, But got permabanned after warnings and his appeal was declined more than 3 to 4 times and he was unbanned after a year
When I was staff, every single encounter with Candyvan was negative. He was rude, obnoxious and a pain in the arse. It is because of this continued behaviour he was banned. Sure, Jacklay says some badish stuff sometimes, but in all my interactions with him and every interaction I see of him with the community, he is polite, kind and respectful. You could interpret what he says to his enemies as "toxicity" but I feel it's best to interpret it as banter. Because at the end of the day, that's all it is.
Another example of this case is Pengu, He was permabanned from the server for glitching and his app got declined around 6 to 7 times within a year and at the end, he came back with an alt account
Imma be real with you man. Pengu is a shitty person. I'm not just saying that because he went against me in RP either. If you knew him the way that many of the older staff members knew him, you'd know that hes a nasty person, who has done some fucking hideous things, said some hideous things and done tons of awful things, I could write everything, but tbh, I have better things to do.

In my eyes, these are really poor examples. Not just because they're totally different cases but Pengu doesnt feel any remorse for any of his actions and that's for shit I wouldnt even dream of doing to my worst enemy. The closest contrast would be Matt Newton, who grabbed my IP and leaked it to a chat of a few people. Yk why he got unbanned though? Because he was sorry man. As is Jacklay.

Sure Jacklay may have been "treated differently" but that's because the circumstances were, well, different. Furthermore, all damage has been reversed and he is not only apologetic, but on his last warning.

Btw, I'm aware I'm not staff, but I am ex staff and friends with Jacklay, who last night, explained everything to me over a two hour vc. So yeah.
PeachyPoro liked this
I guess this is my area.

Let's start with Candyvan, if you go to his bans https://stats.pandahut.net/view/rp10ban ... 8415426684 He has 2 perma's on record (jacklay had 0) and they were for toxicity, disrespect, harrassment etc, it's repeated throughout his record and even after given a chance from the original perma he broke agreements and was rebanned.

You don’t get to have an area, i run all your areas
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!