You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
"I don't wanna start drama"... *proceeds to start drama*

I'm just messing with you but yes this is very true and I often believe that sometimes having ties with staff maybe could have an impact with your appeal in most cases.
I guess this is my area.

I was initally talking to jacklay because I had seen throughout the day /vault 119 times (a total of 1.6mil if he had sold everything, which I assume he did) and contacted him in the DM's.
We then discussed the issue, in which he was apologizing (likely because he was caught) While this was the main reason for a perma, (he's also still perma'd pvp) on RP it can be fixed quite easily, his balance was adjusted to before the exploit, and he lost most vault items as well (blacklisted, admin barrels etc)

As Helena said, his story is quite different as well as his ban history than to those you listed.
Let's start with Candyvan, if you go to his bans https://stats.pandahut.net/view/rp10ban ... 8415426684 He has 2 perma's on record (jacklay had 0) and they were for toxicity, disrespect, harrassment etc, it's repeated throughout his record and even after given a chance from the original perma he broke agreements and was rebanned.

Pengu's was different than almost any other perma. He's globally perma'd from everything pandahut, He gets no voice, and has no more other chances (this was also before the current admin team came) Most for toxicity, disrupting RP, He also got banned and had a revenge conflict afterwards and kept trying to attack the community. He has had countless alts get banned from pandahut as well.

This was jacklay's first perma, which I was going to ban for 2 weeks initially, due to the fact that he's shown he wants to RP, not troll or harrass or cause problems with players. In discord you can see him talking about his group, other groups etc. His in-game actions also follow this as he is consistently trying to rp.
Discussing his bans, you could cut 61 almost in half and he actually has 30ish bans, most were appealed/shorten/rebans, and his latest bans in july were for false raiding because he wasn't aware of how to dimension circular/honeycombed bases. He has no perma on record prior to this.

Due to that fact, and the sincerety given in the appeal lining up with actions outside and in-game to contribute and create RP, he was allowed to come back under strict pretenses (Like almost all other perma's, including pengu)
This is his final chance, and he won't be allowed for staff any time soon as he still did a big wrong. Wheather he stays and learns from it is up to him. I believe in second chances and this is his last chance, wether he learns from it is entirely up to him.

Little note, Hindisight is always 20/20, he knows what he did and that it could've very well been his last time on pandahut.
This^ + you always have to remember that our jobs isn't always to punish but to guarantee it never happens again. If we feel that someone GENUINELY learned their lesson and has accepted what they did as wrong to the point of never even considering it, then we will be way more likely to unban than otherwise

Also using pengu as an example was stupid, he's a completely unique case and did a LOT more than just glitching that can be reversed.
MattCobra, Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!