You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Sp4x
This could be a event for the 4th of July (Yes, I know there are players from other countries):
This may sound like a really stupid idea, but I guess it could look like fireworks
Staff members shoot automatic rocket launchers into the sky (Thx Miku for the idea <3) all people gather at one place for the event to start (Ex: Summerside Military Base) last 5 people standing win a cash prize
1st place: 6000?
2nd place: 5000?
3rd place: 4000?
4th place: 3000?
5th place: 2000?
Everyone else (So no one gets sad): 1000?
420Waffle,GAMMA_GAMMA, Tublo, Josh, JakeTheDogLikesSoap, George and I (Not sure if all of them, but a few of them, also can't remember a few peoples' names) played RPG Chicken a while back in Charlottetown, and it was a hit, everyone agreed to the rules and were tp'ed back if they died. I feel like this would be a fun idea and a lot of people would enjoy it. Thank you for reading and I hope this will be considered.
By George
i wasn't there tbh
By Sp4x
You get the point lmao
By WildWest
cool idea but i dont like the tp back idea, they could get inside the arena and kill other players... so what they could do is put loot inide a crate and once its over you tp them back
By Sp4x
i wasn't there tbh
Sorry, you were on the same day as we did that, forgot sorry, you were there when all of TBP "rested" through Charlottetown to see who could stay alive the longest, my bad lmao
Last edited by Sp4x on May 31st, 2016, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sp4x
Fuck I'm getting people confused, my brain hurts

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!