You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 7th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game.
Set up promotional signs.
Give out items.
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 7th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 9th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot!
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off!
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
By PeachyPoro
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 12 pm - 12 am pst
Time Zone: pst
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 280-300+
Steam ID64:76561198258868448
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258868448
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To help the players of RP
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will be more helpful to the community by listening to what players want and funding new businesses and services to expand our player base.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, multiple reasons
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: The money would be to fund our police force, fund player-made militias who defend the city, fund new players and help them get a solid start on the server, and fund proper and legit businesses
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I would use these permissions to build new bases and towns/shops/ set up new towns in Tacoma/Everett. My goal is to help noobs continue to play pandahut and not rage quit after dying once.
Last edited by PeachyPoro on August 2nd, 2020, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Surfice
Steam Name and In-game name: Surfice
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 2pm to 2am EST
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: PVP: 459 RP: 298
Steam ID64: 76561198067298732
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Surfice/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Yoshi, Kmsm73, PhantomPear, Zero, Goat, Outspace, Snuffy, Zevic, Batkat, AJ
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to help the community as much as possible. I plan on creating a way for new/disadvantaged players to start making money. This will hopefully stop the rotation of newer players leaving after a few weeks, and keep them playing on the server. This will in turn grow both the Pandahut community, and the RP player base.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I currently run the Merchant's Guild, a group of players with shops, and becoming mayor will help me help people build up and become upstanding members of Washington, even without having a rank or money. Currently, many new players don't understand how to move up in the community, don't take the time to think for themselves, and don't read the rules. I plan on changing this by assisting new players in finding out more information about the server, and setting up a base and shop.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: No
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: The funds will help me build the many public works I have planned, and almost all funds will be donated by the end of the month to new/poor players. More specifically, funds will be used to employ newer players, and fund upcoming business, along with some public buildings to help the newer players with item storage, and living space.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I plan on building some public works such as easy storage space for poorer/new players, a shelter to help players find somewhere to live , and an official mall. This will theoretically clear up some of the trouble that new players have, and keep them coming back to the server.
Mr AJ, PhantomPear liked this
By Zeviic
Steam Name and In-game name: Zeviic / Zev
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5pm-12am (Can sometimes be on past but these are majority times)
Time Zone: GMT
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 600
Steam ID64: 76561198817955244
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zevic_G4M1NG
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Ever since I was a young cheesemaker, I've always known I was destined for greatness. I am applying for mayor as I think this is my chance to shine and show the world the amazing talents i possess as mayor.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help both old and new players set up businesses that i deem effective towards a great community. I will help new players learn their roles and how to make money.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, a long while back i accidentally kosed someone when they got kicked from my group by another member.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Majority of them, yes.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will spend the money on helping people set up shop if they need it.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will help people who need items i can buy to make their bases and shops.
cotto, AnarchyMachine liked this
By Mr AJ
Steam Name and In-game name: Enigmatic AJ and Oldman AJ
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4am to 10am Est
Time Zone: UTC + 4
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 848.9 hours
Steam ID64: 76561198379770346
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EnigmaticAJ/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Phantom Pear
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Nope
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
I have been rping for years and tbh with yall , This server needs a Mayor that cares for the people and improves RP rather than looting bank balances

I have been on the government for past 2 years and had good amount of experience on being a minister as well as the vice mayor

Started off as a Newbie that chose police role to protect people even though I had a craptop 9000 to play with and I didn't know what commands were I supposed to use as a police officer

Fast forward on 2018 on p13 , I started off a business and had a life where I had little money to rent a hotel room nearby and sell food items to people on Alberton and thats where my journey started as a government employee when Mayor Duke chose me as a minister of economy and during those days I used to work hard on selling bases to people and I raised around 40 to 50 k for the government by selling houses and bases

and then few days gone by , I traveled back to Washington to see how the server went well and then I found the opportunity to stand for the elections as a mayor....

Fast Forward >>>>

I was somehow managed to win the elections by the help of my supporters and it was my first ever achievement on Pandahut
Although I know that these days that being a mod or a mayor is an easy thing, But back then RP was at its top class and me as a newbie who started as a cop to help people out has got the chance to become a mayor finally

Months went by I stood for the election 2nd time, But this time, Some of the government employees whom I chose as ministers they started to stand against me and tried to dump dirt on my name by saying that I did jackshit as a mayor and I don't deserve another chance .... and at this time I realized that sometimes when people get connections with higher influential people they would do anything to keep their thing going rather than being loyal to their friendship or maintain professionalism

and then I lost the election, but this didn't affect me much cause I was chosen a personal advisor for the candidate ( Apples) who won the election against me

Time went by, BMC started to take over regions and destroyed other bandit groups and they used various members to infiltrate the government, I don't wanna mention names, But now when I think about it, it sounds like movie plot lmao

Months passed, Mayors kept selecting me as treasurer, advisor and even ministers after going through my work and meanwhile, I got selected as a judge for p10 and I went inactive for some months

and then I came back on late 2019 and I m here today, helping people out and updating mayors as well as future mayoral candidates about pandahut history and experiences that I had, mistakes I made and much more

On Rp, I found a lot of people, many became friends and even till today I speak to people who used to mayors, mods and others who played an important role on Pandahut RP, even though some of them were bandits and police captains on different rp servers, they did their part well more like actors and actresses from the film industry

There is a lot of stuff I can talk about but the reason I mentioned these things is that

I think my time has come to hang my boots, more like retirement from RP
so before I retire, I thought How about I run as a Mayor one last time and do something fun this month and add some smile to rpers face

I have been a mayor for the past 2 months and I did these stuff
1) Brought back Tacoma and Everett ( By WCA- https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 16#p182516 ) from being inactive which led admins to add license and bank zones which haven't been added since the beginning of the server

2) Donated around 400k within these 2 months from my personal account to help people out with safe and fun rp and protect these towns from wars, raids and helped various roleplayers run their business and gave them business fund to get them started

3) By the help of various members such as slav dragon and DaVita , we managed to bring an active police force managed by slav dragon around wca towns such as Everett and Tacoma and reduce crime rate on these towns and now the force has been extended to Seattle to protect people from robbery and safeguard entire Washington since Sentinel police force is semi-active

4) Me and My boys had been helping new players out and by helping them with commands and we built a rules center on Tacoma where people can go in and go through the rules which are important both on the server as well as government base laws, We would build another one on Everett if things are going well

5) Donated food worth more than 9k on pizzas and mres to help new players as well as officers from hunger and thirst

If you think the above stuff we did were false, Contact Mayor Phantom Pear to know the truth and ask people on Tacoma the stuff we did for them

It isn't mandatory to vote for me as a Mayor but as citizens of Washington vote for someone whom you think is a perfect fit for the government ( loyal to people, Unbiased and Corruption free Mayor )

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: As I mentioned above I would continue my work on helping communities by helping people on various problems they got, keep the town safe and most importantly I would do what it takes to keep RP active and spread RP equally on all other towns just like Seattle

Government Budget according to my plan
150k will be given to police force
50k and above for business
50k for Events and other fun activities
Will turn Everett into Business Hub

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I got banned for using caps back on 2017 and once on 2018 I guess for killing a guy who took my kos loot, these were the mistakes when I was a newbie

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Peoples shop, Police Force, RP Events and town Safety, I will be the first mayor to account everything that I have spent on this map with money that is provided by the hard work of police officers

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):
Provide Glasses and doors for people for free and help them build a business hub and improve rp
Last edited by Mr AJ on August 4th, 2020, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhantomPear liked this
By Lil Dicky
Steam Name and In-game name: Lil Dicky / Cock Man
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Almost Anytime of the day
Time Zone: EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 600 my hours dropped for some reason idk how tho
Steam ID64: 76561198808997779
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/124018
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: kmsm73
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Because ever since I used to be captain my goal was to be mayor but a bunch of sweats stole that from me cough cough (Quavo,PhantomPear). I am a decently good person. I really enjoy the police force on this server even tho they are lowkey corrupt. This is not a low effort app you noobs.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will give money to the rich and steal from the poor
cotto liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!