You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PhantomPear
Oops almost forgot! This is where you can apply to be a minister of Washington. I Will Be Accepting positions On Friday July 17th so make sure to apply by then.
Thank You! - Mayor Pear

Positions:
Vice Mayor (AJ)
Police Minister (Accepting 1)
Economics Minister (Surfice)
Mayor's Bodyguard (Accepting 2)
Personal Advisor (Zeviic, Accepting 1)

Name:
Current Role:
Previous Experiences:
Position Applying For:
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?:
By Kmsm73.
Current Role: Chief/Lawyer
Previous Experiences: Chief, nothing involved with mayoral stuff
Position Applying For: Police Minister
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have been a trustworthy person to you for about 2 months now. I haven't betrayed the police force or been involved in any type of corruption. I have been ban free since May 31st which is about 1 week after I started back up from a 9 month break. I am fit for the position.
Mr AJ liked this
By wonslowcar
current role: ceo
previous experiences: real gamer, like mayor 1x on 13 and been in a bunch of different cabinets
Position applying for: personal advisor
why should i accept you over others?: i am very active and am very involved in the community. as a civilian and ex criminal i can tell you all about the bad side of washington and the big meanie weanies :(. i can lull you to sleep with loud nose breathing thru my nonexistant microphone over a discord call, with 5 mbps bit rate so it sounds like you are behind a jet taking off from the airport. i can also make a fire tv
proof of concept https://imgur.com/3YqKdRN
Mr AJ liked this
By PeachyPoro
Name: PeachyPoro
Current Role: Salesmen
Previous Experiences: Working for you, as one of your police chiefs.
Position Applying For: Bodyguard
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I am a great pvper, proven with my multiple successful arrest and self defending against those who retaliate. I can protect you from kidnappers or bandits.
By PhantomPear
Oops I’m like 2 days late on this
Kmsm has been accepted as Police Minister!
Still looking for An Advisor so apply!
By ComputerFan
Name: ComputerFan
Current Role: Police Captain
Previous Experiences: Police, Police Chief, Police Deputy, Police Captain. Head of RPPD in 2017
Position Applying For: Personal Advisor
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have been Police for 3 years and counting and I have the experience to make good decisions that are critical to Washington.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!