You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PeachyPoro
Welcome to Peachy's Loan Shack. Here, you can find the guidelines and rules for loaning bamboo with me!

RULES:
  • The bamboo you loan can not be transferred in any shape or form to other players. The only exception to this rule is if you are using the bamboo in a role-playing situation such as purchasing weapons/food/gear, paying for buildings or rent, or paying off bounties/bail/ransoms. This will be strictly enforced. If caught, you will be required to pay back DOUBLE of the loan amount and will be blacklisted from loaning
  • There is no scamming or exploiting any loophole at all. This service is very simple: loan (x) amount of money, return (x) amount of money with the agreed upon interest rate. Any loophole/exploit found can not be used in any way, however a sort of bug-hunting bounty will be provided if you do find one and notify me of it
  • You must pay back the bamboo loaned + bonus interest rate upon the agreed date and time. If late without a valid excuse (up to my discretion), a bonus late fee will be added onto the owed amount
  • There is no stealing any money loaned. If you have devious intentions, do not bother. Scamming is against the rules of Pandahut and will be enforced by moderators. If you are caught scamming/stealing any of my loans, you may be punished according to the rules by a moderator
  • Players who are new to Pandahut may file for a INTEREST free loan
  • The min. loan amount is $10,000. The max. loan amount is $100,000. Loans must be in increments of $10,000 bamboo. Example: $10,000/$20,000/$30,000/etc.
  • Interest rates are as follows:
    One week loans- 10% interest rate
    Two week loans- 15% interest rate
    The maximum loan period is two weeks
    • To file for a loan, use the following format below:
      Ingame Name:
      Steam 64 ID:
      Steam Profile Link:
      Loan Amount:
      # of weeks wanted (2 maximum):
      Do you agree to all rules listed?:

Failure to pay back loans is considered scamming. By using the format above, you are providing your agreement to the terms and rules of the loan and that this will be used as evidence of your agreement to the terms in the case that you do try to scam. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please dm me on discord by @jacklay43 me in the pandahut discord or adding me Yassuo#7405. Thank you!
    By Quavo
    Lol I’ve tried to do this and it didn’t end well
    By ThatGuyBob
    Can i borrow please i will pay back mate i swear
    Nicolas liked this
    By Caladius
    This is a bad idea ima be honest with you loans aren't a thing that you can take with mods or such if you get scammed and due to how greedy people are in rp i could not see how this can work out in a way of you not losing all your money tbh

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!