You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PhantomPear
Hey Everyone, This is where you will be able to apply for funding for your business.

Format For Shop Funding
Name:
What Is Your Role:
What Are You Selling:
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them?
How Much Do You Request:
Mr AJ liked this
By Waypoint
Name: Waypoint
What Is Your Role: Mechanic
What Are You Selling: (Space Y) - A business aimed to dominate the car and aircraft business.
Vehicles, Repair Service, Financial Services, Pilot Services, Crops, Buildables, and Explosives
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? Only with a valid concern/reason I will allow. For random checkups no.
How Much Do You Request: $50,000
Mr AJ liked this
By Zeviic
Name: Zevvvv
What Is Your Role: Bandit
What Are You Selling: Cheese
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? I solemnly swear that if the Mayor or any Captain requests to search my Cafe I shall let them in with a smile and offer them some cheese.
How Much Do You Request: 25k
By PhantomPear
Name: Waypoint
What Is Your Role: Mechanic
What Are You Selling: (Space Y) - A business aimed to dominate the car and aircraft business.
Vehicles, Repair Service, Financial Services, Pilot Services, Crops, Buildables, and Explosives
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? Only with a valid concern/reason I will allow. For random checkups no.
How Much Do You Request: $50,000
After Negotiating, Your Funding Request has been ACCEPTED For a Lower Price.
Mr AJ liked this
By PhantomPear
Name: Zevvvv
What Is Your Role: Bandit
What Are You Selling: Cheese
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? I solemnly swear that if the Mayor or any Captain requests to search my Cafe I shall let them in with a smile and offer them some cheese.
How Much Do You Request: 25k
After Negotiating, Your Funding Request has been ACCEPTED For a Lower Price.
Mr AJ liked this
By APlaysV
Name: APlaysV
What Is Your Role: Police Chief
What Are You Selling: Hotel rooms
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? I will not deny them to search my hotel
How Much Do You Request: 20k or less
Mr AJ liked this
By MrDeeTee
Name: MrDeeTee
What Is Your Role: Police Deputy
What Are You Selling: access to view the phallic object I will build
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? I will welcome fellow police with open arms to view my constructed phallic object
How Much Do You Request: 50k
By $eran rap
Name: $eran rap
What Is Your Role: Police chief
What Are You Selling: I'm not selling anything but we need funding for police force, if i get this funding, this money will be distributed to police force equally ((poor cops first ofc))
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them?: Sure
How Much Do You Request: I think 50k would be enough for a beginning ?
Quavo, Mr AJ liked this
By AnarchyMachine
Format For Shop Funding
Name: steve's education center
What Is Your Role: salesman
What Are You Selling: education
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? yes
How Much Do You Request: 1 or 2 milion
By PhantomPear
Name: APlaysV
What Is Your Role: Police Chief
What Are You Selling: Hotel rooms
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? I will not deny them to search my hotel
How Much Do You Request: 20k or less
Your Funding Request has been ACCEPTED For a Lower Price.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!