You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Sp4x
Recently, I have gotten police chief on 13, and I have to say, when I did /kit chief, I was pretty disapointed. It is the same kit as VIP+ Police. I believe the police chief kit should consist of:
-Spec ops bottom
-Spec ops top
-Spec ops vest (Or police vest)
-Police cap
-Eaglefire
-3-4 military drums (Or maybe 5 military magazines)
-Peacemaker (Or viper as it is)
-5 Peacemaker/Viper magazines
-5 pairs of handcuffs and keys

Thank you, and I hope this might be considered
By Sp4x
that sounds a lot like the swat kit
Thats almost the point
Since these ranks are all above SWAT
and Police Chief, Police Deputy, and Police Captain are all whitelisted, they're in charge of swat, they should have better gear.
Well I think that Police Chief should have:
Police Top
Police Vest
Police Bottom
Police Hat
Blue Dufflebag
Eaglefire
2 Military Drums
Viper
3 Spare Viper Mags
5 Handcuffs and Keys

Police Deputy:
Police Hat
Police Top
Spec Ops Vest
Police Bottom
Black Travelpack
Heartbreaker
2 Drums
2 Tactical Lasers
2 Military Suppressors
Viper
4 Spare Viper Mags
5 Handcuffs and Keys

Police Captain:
Spec Ops Top
Spec Ops Vest
Spec Ops Bottom
Black Bandana (possibly without)
Black Cap
Alicepack
Maple strike
3 Drums
2 Tactical Lights
2 Military Barrels
2 Vertical Grips
Chevron Scope
Red Dot Sight
Viper
3 Spare Viper Mags
5 Handcuffs and Keys

Something like that.
Haha, with that kit the Police Captain is ready to start up World War 3. :mrgreen:

What most people fail to understand is the hierarchy of the Police. Now, for example take a look at a normal Private and a General. Who sends out fully equipped to go to war? Who actually stands on the front, shooting and risking his life? The Privates, Corporals, Seargants, hell Lieutenants even. A General doesn't go on the fronts fighting head-on, he creates strateges and employs tactics for the soldiers, securing victory.

If we make a comparison between the Police ranks and some Military ranking system, they are quite alike, with the higher the rank, the bigger responsibility and power they have. But that power isn't measured in equipment and items. A police Chief and higher have that rank not just for the title, but to issue orders to their lower colleagues and instruct them on what to do, where to focus, if there is a raid how to handle it, create groups and sends them on certain tasks.

I'm not against this, sure make them look cooler, have good items and whatnot, but the better equipment won't help the higher ranks.

Now if I had to be more realistic the Viper OR any other submachine gun is used only by Spec Ops units, not any of the police from a ordinary police dep. I would suggest you leave a Cobra for a secondary on all of the additional Police roles.

My second suggestion would be:
Maple strike
3 Drums
2 Tactical Lights
2 Military Barrels
2 Vertical Grips
Chevron Scope
Red Dot Sight
Viper
3 Spare Viper Mags
This to be removed from the Captain role and replaced with a Grizzly, Bipod, Rangefinder, 16x, Cobra, Suppressor, Tactical Light, Cobra box/Cobra magazine.

For the Deputy the Heartbreaker, which is an irl SCAR-H is not a police gun, being only used by the military (which gives me an idea for a role suggestion). I would suggest you replace it with a Bluntforce with extra ammo, Tactical Light, Red Dot Sight, Vertical Grip and Cobra, Suppressor, Laser, Cobra box/Cobra magazine.
+1
By Sp4x
and Police Chief, Police Deputy, and Police Captain are all whitelisted, they're in charge of swat, they should have better gear.
Thats kind of what I'm saying, higher ranking police should be recognisable, I walked into RP and no one noticed me.
I believe these roles do need a kit buff, as I have played as a chief and am currently a deputy. Like Catnip said, these are whitelisted roles with people who are trusted to use the role correctly and actually role play it out. But to do this we do need a bit of a buff, as the Chief's kit is absolutely awful, Deputy is alright, but not as good as it could be and I dont really have a clue about what the captain gets.

This is the current Chief loadout-
Full cop uniform + Police vest
Viper With a few magazines
Cobra with a few magazines
Thats basically it for them, see how awful that is? You can get better gear from a feast for Christs sake! And when going up against a bandit or what not that can get better gear than a whitelisted role just by walking to a location, you know somethings up.

This is the current Deputy kit-
Bluntforce + A bit of ammo
Viper + A bit of ammo
thats it for them, its getting better but still not great. Deputy is in charge of most of the police force meaning they lead their force and deserve some better gear! You can still get just about anything better than that from a feast!

Im not sure what Chief gets but what Im guessing they get is (Not certain so quote me)
Eagle fire
Yuri
Like I said I have no clue what the hell Chief gets, but im guessing its somewhere around that loadout, I cant really say you can get better stuff from a feast or what ever as thats not the actual kit im just taking a guess. But its definitely only a little better than deputy and not at all better than SWAT, and its a higher and more respected rank than both!

This is my suggestion

Give the Chief-
Full police uniform + Police Vest
Eagle Fire
Viper
1 Drum magazine
2 Military magazines
4 Viper magazines
Black Travel pack
1 Kobra sight (For the lols)
2 grip
1 laser

Give the Deputy
Full Police Uniform + Spec ops vest
Heartbreaker
Yuri
2 Drum magazines
1 Military magazine
4 Yuri magazines
Black Travel pack
2 Dot sight
1 Vertical grip
1 laser

Give the Captain
Full Spec ops Uniform + Spec Ops Vest
Maplestrike
Peacemaker
3 Drum magazines
4 Peacemaker magazines
Black Travel pack
Halo sight
Dot sight
1 Laser
1 Vertical grip

Now ill explain the gun choices, because I didnt just randomly slap a gun onto each role.

Chief- I chose Eagle fire for the chief because although its not that powerful, it is modeled off of the AR-15 Which can be used by police officers. It is accurate and although it is not automatic most players can still use it, The viper is the lowest ranking SMG, modeled off of the MP5 also used by police. Although it is not all that powerful it is still a great firearm.

Deputy- I chose the Heartbreaker because out of the two options (Maplestrike and Heartbreaker) It has the most recoil (But otherwise they are basically the same gun). I choose the Yuri because it also has the most ammount of recoil (Between Yuri and Peacemaker)

Chief- I choose the Maplestrike for above reason but switched and Peacemaker for above reason and switched.

Attachments and ammo count is self explanatory. So is the Vests and Outfits.
I love the idea of the higher ranking police officers getting better kits so you know who they are but the reason the swat gets spec ops gear and an AR is because when you think of swat you think of the guys that bust down doors and do the heavy lifting. When I think of a police chief I think of a cop who has athourity over recruits. Yes, the high ranking police need better gear, but there is a reason for everything.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!